I'm starving!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starving!!

I have a photo shoot this friday and I'm trying to lean up some for it. I'm soooooo hungry. After eating nothing but crap for a few weeks and then hitting the diet hard core, it's now killing me. I can't take it!!:( Somebody give me a little moral support here! :(

Have some sugar free jello! Seriously, its awesome and only takes a little to fill you up...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
      Have some sugar free jello! Seriously, its awesome and only takes a little to fill you up...
      That sounds Yummy! Of course everything sounds yummy to me right now! :p

Comment

Yea! But its sugar free and carb free... cherry is clutch...

Comment

Yea! But its sugar free and carb free... cherry is clutch...
          As soon as Bp gets home. I'm off to the store. I just hope I can stay out of the cakes and cookies aisle! :p

Comment

Best of luck....sometimes I just walk through that isle and stare.... and cry......

Comment

Best of luck....sometimes I just walk through that isle and stare.... and cry......
              I just have to keep telling myself that I can do this. It's only for a week anway. My photo shoot is Fri. After that I'm going to Dairy Queen!! :p

Comment

Yea, try doin' it for 6 weeks :(

(Of course Im sure you have at one time)

Comment

Yea, try doin' it for 6 weeks :(

(Of course Im sure you have at one time)
                  No, not yet I haven't. But, my day is coming.:( I'm going to be doing figure competitions next year so, I'll be dieting alot longer then. I think I will die. I'll probably have to be tied up just to stay out of the kitchen. lol:D

Comment

Petite -- good luck on your shoot. You have mentioned that you have a sweet tooth -- so you may like making the protein pudding I had posted recently.

Guilt free since it is sugar and fat free, add a scoop of protein powder to make it even more diesel and use skim milk. I am telling you it will make you feel full and satisifed.

What kind of shoot are you doing? Have you been able to work out again at the gym or have you improvised at home?

Comment

Originally posted by newgirl
                      Petite -- good luck on your shoot. You have mentioned that you have a sweet tooth -- so you may like making the protein pudding I had posted recently.

Guilt free since it is sugar and fat free, add a scoop of protein powder to make it even more diesel and use skim milk. I am telling you it will make you feel full and satisifed.

What kind of shoot are you doing? Have you been able to work out again at the gym or have you improvised at home?
                      I will try your protein pudding. It sound sooo yummy! I'm going crazy here.

It is just a photo shoot with a local photographer. He is helping me put a portfolio together so, I can work on my modeling career.

Comment

Well good luck Petite.

Comment

Originally posted by newgirl
                          Well good luck Petite.
                          Thanks NG!;) you have a pm also!

Comment

good luck with the shoot sweetie :D

i was walking down the candy and cookie aisle at costco weak kneed. i've been bad the past few weeks - lotsa fruit, too much sodium, and a bagel if i feel like it :(

Comment

Don't beat yourself up.....Bagels while too simple of a carb is still low fat and full of energy. Just be extra good with carbs this week and drink tons of water.

Comment

Working...
                              X