Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my trainer wants me to take jintropin????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my trainer wants me to take jintropin????

Hi, guys i need help with this.... i just started training with a personal trainer and i asked him what can i do to see faster results, he said jintropin will be awsome and that i will get results fast!!!! i'm 25, 5'2, 112 lbs and 23% body fat. I don't want to be big i just want to get my butt, thighs and legs firm. please remember that i don't want to look like china but more like britney :D . i am very scared of side effects and looking butch, please, please help me, i have the box here at home but i told him i was going to think about it. thanks mari

:mad: Do some research on Growth Hormone. That's what your trainer gave you. His licence should be revoked. (BTW, you don't start to see results from GH for a few months.)

You just started training and he's wanting you to inject chemicals? Get another trainer! Out of curiosity, how much did he tell you to use and how often?

Natural training and a good diet will get you what you want. Look around the board here for ideas (use the word "cutting" in your search for fat loss dieting) for a while and then ask questions if you need some more help. :)

Comment

Ditto Puddles, highly highly unethical, which most likely says only one thing..........

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
        :mad: Do some research on Growth Hormone. That's what your trainer gave you. His licence should be revoked. (BTW, you don't start to see results from GH for a few months.)

You just started training and he's wanting you to inject chemicals? Get another trainer! Out of curiosity, how much did he tell you to use and how often?

Natural training and a good diet will get you what you want. Look around the board here for ideas (use the word "cutting" in your search for fat loss dieting) for a while and then ask questions if you need some more help. :)
        ditto on everything puddles said!

he's trying to sell you shit i'm sure he charged you an arm and a leg for the jintropin and i'm sure he didn't tell you it needs to be refrigerated.

#1. get a new trainer.
        #2. have patience, you will see results, but you won't see any changes over night. that is the virtue of this game - it is a lifestyle change and not an overnight success story. for every success story you see on these boards, it has been months and perhaps years of hard work and dedication. there is no easy fix, there is no magic pill.
        #3. if you want help, list you current workout and your diet and we can start fromt here to help you out.
        #4. YOU WILL NOT LOOK LIKE CHINA NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRAIN, YOU WILL NOT GET HUGE AND YOU WILL NOT GET MASSIVE. those women work VERY HARD and use high amounts of anabolics to achieve that look. they also have worked for years to obtain a physique like that. it is not easy.
        #5. get a new trainer - whoever you're working with is a piece of shit.

Comment

thanks guys, well he's not charging me for training since he's my next door neighboor, and i haven't paid the $400 for the case of jintropin...i told him i was going to think about it, but since you guys are telling me is a waste of money then forget it, he can have his case back.
          well the diet he wrote for me is:
          1.myoplex lite
          2yogurt or green apple or any type of berries
          3. grilled chicken or fish with brown rice and vegies
          4.protein shake or bar
          5.chicken or fish (grilled) with vegies
          6.isopure shake in water
          1 GALLON OF WATER A DAY

IS THAT GOOD????

Comment

Well, well, well,

First off, nice that next store neighbor is helping at no charge, also price he was charging is going rate, so if it is real, and note sometimes their fake, it's a good price.

One thing though, he can't guarantee that it will help, there is no way. Everyone responds differently to GH, some are non-responders, some retain water like a buffalo, some never lose fat, etc.

It's a good diet for your training, guessing about 1800 calories, low in fat.

It's like Sana says, nothing happens overnite.

Try and redirect your goal to something more along the lines of CONSISTENTLY training and eating right for the next three months.

Embracing these good habits will prove fruitful for long term health and happiness, you will learn how your body responds to lot's of different stimuli.

Your young and at 23%bf, that's pretty good, with right diet and training over time, unless their is something medically wrong with you, you should see the transformation over next 2-3 months.

There's no quick fix, lesson no. 1.

good luck

Comment

Did your trainer happen to tell you that 1 box of Jintropin is 100 IUs, and will only last you about 6 weeks? Which at that point, you'll have to buy more?

Here's what I don't understand:

Why would this guy tell you to take this stuff???? Why would he cheat himself out of training sessions??? A trainer's job is to design a program that fits your needs. It sounds to me as though he is getting lazy, OR he suggested it from an inquisition.

Comment

LIKE I SAID, HE'S MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOOR AND I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED HIM ABOUT A SUPPLEMENT THAT WILL HELP ME OUT. REMEMBER HE'S TRAINING ME FOR FREE!!

Comment

How many times do we have to say this? There is no magic pill, or injection. Hard work and diet are the way to get fast results.

You need to do A LOT more research before doing anything, especially GH. Needless to say the cost of it alone is good enough reason to wait.

China looks the way she does because of A LOT of androgens, NOT GH. Britney looks the way she does because she has a trainer that travels with her and cooks for her. For the rest of us who can't afford the extravagant, it's called diet, training and cardio.

Even some simple with diet changes, you can see results. Drop all the dairy in your diet. Change the Myoplex and bars (bars have high carbs, sugars, and sometimes fats)to straight protein powder. Add more healthy fats.

This is a LIFESYLE change, not an overnight one. Consistency and discipline are key. BTW- how long have you bene working out?

Comment

Working...
                  X