newbee needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbee needs help

I recently started working out again (i used to powerlift in high school) and I need a boost. I still have good muscle tone but it's hiding under a layer of fat. I'm 5'2 and weigh 160 lbs but fit into a size 9. I want to get back down to 132. I've taked Clen in the past but someone told me about anavar. I want to be strong and cut noy bulky. My question which would be the best to take and how to take it. Thanks for the advise.

Re: newbee needs help

Originally posted by princess123
    I recently started working out again (i used to powerlift in high school) and I need a boost. I still have good muscle tone but it's hiding under a layer of fat. I'm 5'2 and weigh 160 lbs but fit into a size 9. I want to get back down to 132. I've taked Clen in the past but someone told me about anavar. I want to be strong and cut noy bulky. My question which would be the best to take and how to take it. Thanks for the advise.
    First off, welcome to the board. There is extensive information on this site for women.

Secondly, based on your weight and height, your main focus has to be losing bodyfat. AAS WILL NOT MAKE YOU LEAN. THERE IS NO MAGIC PILL. You need to read the sticky at the top of this forum, and do a ton of research before attempting ANYTHING.

Thirdly, you just started working out again. You have no idea how far you can take your body naturally. THere is absolutely no reason for you to take ANY AAS for quite sometime. Your main objective needs to be getting on a structured diet and training regimen. Taking any AAS can ultimately put more fat on if your diet is not correct. And you will only be wasting your money if you don't eat right. The only way you need to be thinking of for ways to get down to 132 is DIET, DIET, DIET. 90% of this game is DIET.

Comment

Thank you for the input. I've been doing alot of reading but what do you think about using a diet supplment. something ephedra free to give me a little boost. and are there any that you would recommend. In the mean time I'll keep reading and working out before I start any kind of cycle.

Comment

Ditto on what Red said above. Especially where she points out that you've just gotten back into training...you body will see great changes naturally for quite some time! You'll probably notice some really good changes about 3 months after you started back.

BTW, we've got similar builds, I'm 5'3, 163 lbs, size 9 pants (just fit back into the pants comfortably after being bad all winter).

Anavar will put muscle on your frame, it will not burn fat.

Visit the diet section here in the women's forum for some good ideas on diet. You'll have great success naturally if your diet and training are in order.

Comment

Working...
        X