FAQ'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ'S

Here is some basic info for you ladies on the most asked questions about AAS.

WISTROL:

AAS effects people in different ways. More than likely, the acne IS caused by the Winstrol. Just because it took 5 weeks to see these sides, does not mean it's not the cause. I personally HATED it when I did it, and it tends to make women break out, hold water, some virilization, and many exp bad post cycle rebound.m I can almost guarantee you will go soft post cycle. ESPECIALLY with Winstrol. Winstrol actually is a higher androgenic drug than say, Anavar.

If you are doing the Winstrol for a figure show, DO NOT COME OFF BEFORE THE SHOW. If you want to see how AAS can F*ck up someone's body, come off for two weeks and then go back on...dangerous; especially with Winstrol, AND your show... For some women, Winstrol can be a useful precontest drug. THe breakouts can be covered up; whereas fat cannot. And who knows- it may just be a jolt to your system. Isn't it possible they may subside somewhat? Acne is part of the game, my dear...as well as many other unwanted sides. If you didn't like the risks, you should have stayed on the straight and narrow.

As for your B/C, there is one way to look hard and toned without AAS. B/C is notorious for holding onto fat, which is the main reason I stopped taking it. It also makes you hold water.

CLEN:

The clen...it works for some people and not for others. Lately I've been hearing of more success with ECA stacks alone. If you're gonna try the clen, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with the ECA stacks inbetween usually works well. Your body will build up a tollerance to the clen making it ineffective after a while...I've seen people use it for up to 3 weeks but I'm not sure if that last week is really doing much good. Starting wtih 20 mcg is the norm, upping it another 10-20 mcg/day until you've reached your tollerance at 80 or so. Check your bp to make sure it's not too high on clen.

Comment

PRIMO:

If you don't want to start with such a high dose a lot of women run Primo at 50-100 mg E5D with good results and few sides. If I were you I'd start at 50 mg E7D and then cut it to E5D when you're about 4-5 weeks if the sides are tolerable.

Comment

ANAVAR:

Anavar may make you hold a tiny bit of water. More importantly, it will give a harder, leaner look...which is why so many women like it so much. The only other sides I experienced was an increase in sex drive, and strength.

Virilization chances are slim to none with it, they are much more prevalent with Winstrol. I would run 5mgs a day for 2 weeks, then 10 for 4 weeks, then back down to 5 for 2 weeks. Total of 8 week cycle. You don't need to start off with a lot.

Well, ladies, Anavar is the mildest steriod any woman can choose to do. Winstrol is low, but Anavar has the lowest occurence of any virilzation. I have run it twice now. It was my very first cycle I ever did. I started out w/ 5 mgs, worked my way up to 15 mgs for a period of 6 weeks. The second time I ran it, was with Primo and my dosage of the Var was 10mgs/ day. By far my favorite cycle.

Many ladies here run AAS for a longer period. I run it for shorter periods of time because usually when doing a cycle of AAS, after about the 5th or 6th week you plateau....and then that way I can also get in more cycles/ year..but enough about that.

I gained very little water, and had some light to moderate acne on the face, back/shoulder area. Although I will say more acne than the WInstrol I'm taking now. I really liked it because it seemed to make me harden up a little more, and somewhat leaner. I had decent strength gains and those were the only side effects.

Var is a great drug to start out with. It has a low virilization possibilites, so you WON'T turn in to a he/she. Test can turn you into a he/she if you're not careful.
        Last edited by redsquirrel; 05-19-04, 03:21 PM.

Comment

HGH:

Well, I ran GH for about 10 months last year...LOL!! After about the 8th month, it didn't seem to be doing it's job as well. I was hoping that by this regime, I could get my body to respond. I plan to run GH for 4 weeks, then IGF for 4 and back and forth up until my show..

Someone on another board advised me strongly against the IGF. Saying it's 10 x worse than GH, that it's not for women, etc...What do you guys think? My take on it is it's not produced by a company which makes it a tad bit riskier. However, I understand the sides are almost identical to GH, maybe a bit more intense. THe fat burning properties are unreal as well.
          GH increases production of IGF, which makes you grow, so essentially just bypassing one step.

Think it is obvious there is much more anecdotal evidence on boards for men than women, so understand you are a pioneer.

It is only made by one company, think the name is Gro-Peptide out of Australia, a bio-tech company. they are the only ones in world, and it is not regulated as of yet, thus the availability on boards.

Gro only sells it for research purposes, etc.

Gh has been around for over 20 years, and 20 years ago that is the best they could develop to do the job. Now, as it becomes more popular for HRT, which started in early '90's price is coming down and popularity is growing, and it is believed to be fairly save because of 20 yr. track record.

Yet, the whole point is that it induces IGF, which makes you grow.

Now, cancer cell issue is a reality. Tough thing is they still have no clue as to what, why, and where cancer comes from.
          So, if there were cancer cells, GH would induce growth etc. , and possible even AS, which as we know there still not sure on.
          Last edited by redsquirrel; 05-19-04, 03:11 PM.

Comment

great posts hun... so bump :)

Comment

great posts ,but I was hopeing to read what kind of dosage red used wh
              it gh....

Comment

What are your thoughts on Anavar alone as a first cyle?

Comment

As a first cycle, Anavar is great.

What are your goals? Or, better yet- what are you trying to accomplish by doing the cycle?

Comment

Hi red, I have done 2 cycles of var with no problems and one of them I used 50mg primo E7D. It was OK except for hairloss, yuck! Thinking of trying oral Winstrol but read your comments and was wondering if it was the oral or injectable that had such bad rebound effects.

Comment

Originally posted by bugaboo View Post
                      Hi red, I have done 2 cycles of var with no problems and one of them I used 50mg primo E7D. It was OK except for hairloss, yuck! Thinking of trying oral Winstrol but read your comments and was wondering if it was the oral or injectable that had such bad rebound effects.
                      Well, some women do ok on the Winny, but most have the same effects- bad acne, edema, etc. The only difference is the orals are out of your system sooner than the injectables. However, the oprals are harder on your liver. I found that my most successful cycles were Var & Primo. That was a fantastic combo. Throw in a little GH- and watch out!

Comment

How did you handle the hairloss? What about EQ? I have some but unsure about using since I heard that there is even more hairloss with it than Primo.

Comment

Hair loss? I didn't notice any hair loss on anything I don't think. It's been awhile, though. As for EQ, that's a touchy one. I think I did 50-75 mgs per week for 8 weeks. I did notice some acne on that, and it DID fu*k with my voice for SURE. That didn't happen w/ Primo.However, I made some PHENOMENAL gains in strength & size with it. That's one thing women need to remember when taking anything, is to EAT. Eat the right stuff and enough of it, along with lifting, and it doesn't take a large amount to see gains.

Comment

Thanks Red, your information is very helpful. No Eq for me.

Comment

LOL. And as I recall, the Winny made my voice a little cracky. But it went back to normal afterwards. Hey- if you've got a concoction that works great for you, stick with it. There's nothing in stone that says you need to experiment with a ton of different compounds. Maybe this next round, maybe increase your dose from 50 to 75mgs for a couple weeks. You could also increase the Var dosage as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X