Question for redsquirrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for redsquirrel

I heard you were the smartest chick ever ! I have a question for my girlfriend. she is 5 foot 4 and about 108 pounds. So yeah she is way way overweight, she eats too much , probably twice a day. And i cant get her to lift much weights to tone up, i mean she doesnt want to get all big and man like you know. SO i was thinking of putting her on a mild dose of deca say 400mgs a week to go with her gram of prop and 75mg var ed. DO you think that will be enough ? DO you have any tips to keep her from getting fat, like i said she eats almost twice everyday and i dont want her porking up. I was thinking of putting her on 200mcg of clen ed and maybe some nice t-3. Also , should she be working out ? Thanks for any advice in advnace.
    Last edited by pudgy; 05-19-04, 03:12 PM.

She's eating twice a day? And trying to cut? Tell her to have one meal, and if she can....cut it in half and have it 6-7 hours apart

:p

Comment

as long as she continues to support you financially while you lay at home and post on muscle boards all day, I think you should stop complaining.

Comment

lol... how is 108 lbs heavy for a 5'4" girl... u must really like 'em bony

Comment

Re: Question for redsquirrel

Originally posted by pudgy
          I heard you were the smartest chick ever ! I have a question for my girlfriend. she is 5 foot 4 and about 108 pounds. So yeah she is way way overweight, she eats too much , probably twice a day. And i cant get her to lift much weights to tone up, i mean she doesnt want to get all big and man like you know. SO i was thinking of putting her on a mild dose of deca say 400mgs a week to go with her gram of prop and 75mg var ed. DO you think that will be enough ? DO you have any tips to keep her from getting fat, like i said she eats almost twice everyday and i dont want her porking up. I was thinking of putting her on 200mcg of clen ed and maybe some nice t-3. Also , should she be working out ? Thanks for any advice in advnace.
          In all honesty, she should see some TREMENDOUS results based on what you 've told me. She'll see the best results if she keeps her calories around 400. She'll also need to do about an hour of cardio to keep her weight down. She may grow a beard from the Deca, or her little man in the canoe may turn into Mr. Winky himself. You may want to throw in about 100mgs of Enanthate to help her from porking up. In fact, if she wants to be lean, she can stay on that for 6-8 months.

BWWWHAAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by r_deese
            lol... how is 108 lbs heavy for a 5'4" girl... u must really like 'em bony

Just so no one gets the wrong idea, this thread is a joke :p

I hope :rofl:

Comment

I heard you were the smartest chick ever !
              Who lied to you? I'll have them banned imidiately. :mad:

Comment

Yes its a joke, i mean me with a girlfriend . come on :D

Comment

I heard you were the smartest chick ever !
                  Really, I heard she was a dumb bitch. :eek:

Comment

Re: Re: Question for redsquirrel

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    Really, I heard she was a dumb bitch. :eek:
                    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                    X