Can someone Help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone Help me?

Hi there! I have a quick question to ask of you big strong people out there in Body Builder Land. I just found out that my boyfriend is starting to take that Liquid for "Horses" called Ventipulmin. I am so worried. He's not a body buidler nor does he compete. I don't understand why he can't just do what regular folk do and do a lot of cardio and burn it of naturally. This stuff can't be good for you. Can someone explain this too me or what the side effects are and why people use it. Im so worried.:(

Hey Gablinka,
    Im a noob here but there is one thing that i could tell you, that if you did a search on this forum you would find alot of information on this topic, and besides it isnt hard to find it on the web either......I dont want to sound mean, but if it's something that your boyfriend is doing then why is it posted in the Female Forum?

Comment

IMO, waste of money if he's not working out or doing any cardio. sounds like he's looking for that magic drug to do the job for him. it doesn't work like that. also, his diet should be healthy... taking this stuff, doesn't mean you can eat crap all day long. tell him to join up and read.

Comment

Ventipulmin is also called Clen. Your b/f will mainly be wasting his money if his diet and training are not 100% but there are pleanty of sides with clen, some worse than others. Long term use can cause heart damage. Use the word "clen" in your searches and you'll come up with pleanty of info.

Comment

Its Bodybuilder World!!

Comment

Working...
          X