Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny or Anavar?

Well, ladies I need some more input...

My friend is planning to get on next week, and she is torn between a Winny/GH cycle, or an Anavar/Primo/GH cycle. Her last one was the Var combo, and she made really good gains. She's never done Winny tabs before, but she's getting some advice that the Var cycle would be much better than the Winny... She wants to try Winny, but obviously wants to get great results. She also has a limited supply of the Primo, and would like to save it for closer to her show in March...Any thoughts, ladies?

That was my thinking GC...I can always go back to the Var...but I think Winny would be good to try...just like everything else in this game, it's all trial and error..What kinds of things do the girls have a hard time with? Masculine sides??? I didn't get any real bad sides from EQ..just a bit of acne. The only thing I've had bad sides from was Test Prop...got some permament deepening of the voice...

Comment

Well, I'm sure the sides aren't as bad as Prop.. I've just heard some decent water weight and joint pain with the Winny... I can deal..I just hope the GH doesn't aggravate it.

Comment

I love winny....so thats what i would do...

Comment

I'm gonna do the Winny/GH. For 5-6 weeks...dosing about 15mgs full dosing...I 'm gonna do it because I've never done it and want to see how I do. Starting this evening...I wasn't sure till today. I wanted to get a bit leaner before I started, but Fu*k it..,It's time to grow.:D

Comment

Well, I'm into my 3rd day of the Winny/GH... Already yesterday I was feeling sluggish... I think I may start up some T3 in a couple weeks and take very small doses..just to help with the sluggishness by stabilizing my thyroid..

My bodyheat has already risen..anybody else have this happen?? How long before you started to notice any changes..however small?

Comment

FO SHOW!!! It's been in like the 60's here @ night, and last night I didn't sleep with any covers!

Comment

I always feel like a whacko too... I am NEVER cold..and all my office peeps complain too...I've got sleeveless on a lot and I'm still hot! LOL

Comment

Well, sorry I haven't been around lately..been swamped at work. ANYWAY, I feel like a blimp on this Winny. My pants are all tight and shit. I feel gross. I'm like 10 days into it, and all I feel is fatter. WTF?

Comment

That's what I read before I started..I just didn't expect that much..and of course I'm sure the GH is only adding to that water weight...My voice is a little cracky...Did that happen to you?

Comment

Well, I have an update for you ladies...
                      For the 1st couple of weeks nothing was happening. I was only at like 10mgs, then 15mgs...finally when I kicked it up to 20mgs I started noticing some changes. This week I'm taking 25mgs...to make up for some lost time...LOL!! Next week I will start my taper.
                      I FEEL LIKE A FAT ASS!!!! OMG!!!!....I'm into my 5th week and I've put on about 12 lbs. I probably should and could have gained more, but I'm trying to keep any additional BF off.
                      I am holding so much water my teeth are floating...LOL... I am, however, getting fantastic pumps in the gyms and I feel like a truck. Strength has increased somewhat also. As far as the sides other than the water, I have some light acne (lighter than when I took Var)...a tiny bit of southern swelling, and my face is oilier than normal. Appetite is not much though. I really have to remind myself to eat. Joints are ok so far...

Comment

Well, even though no one is really paying attention I'll tell you anyway....I guess I finally got the dosage right with this Winny...Shit, I wasted 3 weeks taking 5, 10, & 15mgs!! I am still holding water, but now am starting to taper down. My max dosage was 25 mgs (last week)...

So, I 'm in the gym banging this week and I am STRONG AS AN OX!!! I'm weighing about 145...but about 16-17% BF..sux...I am as strong, if not stronger than when I did Prop!! (2 cycles ago)
                        This week:
                        Squat: 225lb x 6
                        Leg Press: 6 plates on each side for 2 sets of 8!!!
                        Bench 165lb x 8
                        Pulldown: 140 x 8

I can't believe it..I'm just really proud of myself since this cycle wasn't shit for 3 weeks. Now, of course that I'm tapering off, the strength is kicking in!! WTF???

Comment

Excellent lifts RS!!!

So what exactly is your winny dosage at right now? What kind of winny are you taking?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoBarbie
                            Excellent lifts RS!!!

So what exactly is your winny dosage at right now? What kind of winny are you taking?
                            I started with the yellow stop signs...I was convinced they were bunk, but now I realize my dose wasn't high enough..Now I'm finishing up with green oval ones...I just get whatever I'm given, I don't ask many questions (it's safe, don't worry!)

My dosage right now is @ 15. Next week I'll take it down to 10, then I'm off.

Comment

My hubby is like WTF??!??!

Comment

Working...
                              X