You girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You girls

...have no idea how bad I want to eat everything in site right now. After I finish each meal, about 1 hour later I'm looking at the clock wondering when I can eat again.:(

Stop looking at your watch...go look in the mirror instead and see how wonderful you look!

Comment

Or try chewing some sugarfree gum or drinking green tea ...

Comment

There you go...dissin us guys again!!! WTF Red???

Comment

It's in the FEMALE forum, smartie!!! I didn't know all you hound dogs come over here so often!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexU
            Or try chewing some sugarfree gum or drinking green tea ...
            I chewed a whole pack yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
              It's in the FEMALE forum, smartie!!! I didn't know all you hound dogs come over here so often!!!
              Hey...I aint afraid to admit it....You can learn a lot from a woman!!!:P Besides...it keeps poppin' up every time I click on VIEW NEW POST!!!

Comment

Re: You girls

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                ...have no idea how bad I want to eat everything in site right now. After I finish each meal, about 1 hour later I'm looking at the clock wondering when I can eat again.:(

You sound like me, i am constantly eating, but as much as i eat i don't gain a pound. One day its going to catch up to me and i am going to be huge. I just now that day will come. :confused:

Comment

Re: Re: You girls

Originally posted by bjbabe
                  You sound like me, i am constantly eating, but as much as i eat i don't gain a pound. One day its going to catch up to me and i am going to be huge. I just now that day will come. :confused:
                  ...well, I'm currently 4 weeks out from a competition... so I don't even have the luxury TO eat..lol

Comment

Re: Re: You girls

Originally posted by bjbabe
                    I really do not like you right now. :p

Red made me give up dairy to help me reach my goal...my morning coffee sucked ass today!

Comment

I am sorry did not mean to make you mad. What is your goal by the way?

Comment

My goal right now is to get to about 10%.

I'm not really mad at you...just wish it was easier for me to loose weight.

Comment

Working...
                        X