Question about Clen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Clen?

I just started taking clen two days ago. Tommorrow I'm doing legs and I always work them out hard. Almost till I puke. I'm wondering how the clen would effect me. I've ran on the clen before and I did notice that it raised my heart rate more than usual. I'm just wondering if it will make me have a heart attack or something? lol I know it messes with your nervous system but I don't know how much. I've been shaking like crazy and have seen a little difference in body fat. But any suggestions is welcomed.

well, maybe not a heart attack, but if your heart rate is getting too high, back down on the intensity of your workout. you defeinitely wouldn't want to pass out from it. how many mcg are you doing right now? work up your dose slowly

Comment

Well I've worked up to 60 mcg right now. I was thinking about working out early in the morning and then taking it after leg workout. Then I wouldn't have to worry about it. But sometimes I can't workout that early.

Comment

even if you work out later, maybe it'd be good to just take it after your workout if you're going to be too intense.

Comment

it opens the bronchial tubes allowing more air in, sometimes too mcuh for the diaphragm to handle, space ur dosing carefully, and time ur heart rate

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
            it opens the bronchial tubes allowing more air in, sometimes too mcuh for the diaphragm to handle, space ur dosing carefully, and time ur heart rate
            I space my dosing out so that I'm never taking more than 20 mcg at a time and I wait 2 hrs inbetween doses. So...if I'm taking 80 mcg, that's 4 doses a day, taken at 10am, noon, 2pm and 4pm. I usually train in the evening around 6pm. I only get shakes the first 2 or 3 days max, then my body adjusts. Sometimes I'll add one more dose just as I go to sleep around midnight during the 2nd week. I also like to gradually reduce the clen when I'm going off for the last 2 days.

The only time clen caused me difficulty in the gym was when I was taking too much by mistake (it was liquid form of 12.5mcg/ml and I was taking 2ml at a time...20mcg is the most I can handle per dose) and I got awful cramps. If you're cramping up some taurrine, potassium and cal/mag supplements will help, along with drinking extra water.

Clen builds up in your system and what you took the day before adds to what you take the next day. If you drink coffee in the morning you'll feel it more than usual even if you haven't taken your first dose of clen for that day.

Comment

Well my leg workout went fine. I took one 20mcg before the workout and i didn't have any problems with it. I love this stuff!!! I'm seeing fast results. I've dropped about 3 lbs of fat already and it hasn't even been a full week yet!

Comment

3 lbs of BF in a week...wow. I'm dieting for a BBIng comp in 3 weeks and can't lose that in a week

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                  3 lbs of BF in a week...wow. I'm dieting for a BBIng comp in 3 weeks and can't lose that in a week
                  Well duh squirrel. Didn't you know that the needle is mightier than the natural diet. Do some clen and you'll get there sooner than all the naturals.

Comment

Originally posted by Guac-attack
                    Well duh squirrel. Didn't you know that the needle is mightier than the natural diet. Do some clen and you'll get there sooner than all the naturals.
                    Yeah, thanks, I KNOW. I know firsthand it's benefits. But I've never heard of anyone losing 3 lbs of BF in less than a week. I was being a little fecetious. I was saying it as a cautionary measure to AP to make sure it isn't water or muscle she is losing instead of BF.

Comment

My body is very sensitive to anything I take. I'm only 100 lbs. I shouldn't have said 3lbs of fat though, it probablly was a little bit of water also being that time of the month.

Comment

Working...
                      X