Okay ladies question for my wife-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay ladies question for my wife-

My wife just wants a bit more energy and I am assuming along with energy something that might burn off a few extra calories. Since I don't follow supplements much anymore what legal stuff would you recommend for her? I just really have no idea and I didn't want her to buy something at the store with all the available discounts online that I can get. thanks

just a good ol' ECA stack.

Comment

Does she eat breakfast?

Diet really does make a difference on energy, those small meals get the metabolism stoked like a hot coal fire, as opposed to throwing logs on a fire and choking off energy, etc.

Plus, really more an issue of insulin manipulation

Comment

Originally posted by sana
        just a good ol' ECA stack.
        from my own experience I wouldn't give her an ECA because I have always hated ephedrine. I don't want to make her too jumpy. What I was thinking was green tea, avena sativa, and we are working on cutting the diet down to a more healthy medium.

Comment

Originally posted by trip
          Does she eat breakfast?

Diet really does make a difference on energy, those small meals get the metabolism stoked like a hot coal fire, as opposed to throwing logs on a fire and choking off energy, etc.

Plus, really more an issue of insulin manipulation
          yeah she is eating okay. I might suggest B12 shots but I am not sure if you wants to be injected by me . LOL

Comment

stone,

you know how it works, eat okay = feel okay , especaially as people age, and stress builds

eat great = feel great

eating is the source of all energy, better you eat, better energy

don't forget the water, and more water

How is she sleeping?

That has huge effect on energy, and most people who eat great sleep well .

If she doesn't want b-12 shots, try some twinlab b-50 caps, I use all the time, fine just as effective, the b vitamins just shuttle nutrients to cells , so it can only do so much

good luck

Comment

b12 is good but if you don't wanna inject, how about just having her start on a good solid b-complex? take it with her multi in the morning. that's 2 a day :)

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                b12 is good but if you don't wanna inject, how about just having her start on a good solid b-complex? take it with her multi in the morning. that's 2 a day :)
                its tough because I am pushing against a stone wall right now with her. I think the easiest part will be for me to modify both our diets so we can do it together. she really hates to take any pills. She is willing to take the avena sativa and green tea. I am also getting her a C/E softgel. maybe I will throw in the B-complex if I can find a good one. She is a very light sleeper. she has a chronic cough that comes and goes for about 10 years. there is nothing wrong that the doctors can find that will make her cough stop and that keeps her up late at night some times. she is also wary about sleep aids and becoming dependent on them. there is a whole lot of issues with this so I trying to address them one at a time.

Comment

Oh man, good luck stone, hates to take pills, light sleeper, sound in general her body is supersensitive to everything, makes it triply hard to change cause it's irritating .

Good news is that food should really work well for her, change for the much better, cause super sensitive on both sides .

worked with a few folks like this, best thing is not to force or push, or do it for them, kind of like leading the horse to water, they need to do it own their own time

good luck

Comment

I would guess that cough at night is subacute asthma. Have her see a pulmonologist or allergist. Allergies can kick your butt. That cough is meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by PointCove
                      I would guess that cough at night is subacute asthma. Have her see a pulmonologist or allergist. Allergies can kick your butt. That cough is meaningful.
                      nope we have done EVERY and I mean EVERY test known to mankind. LOL its a weird cough. she will be fine for a month and then all the sudden be coughing for like a month straight and then stop just as fast. very strange.

Comment

when i eat a bunch of otter pops in a row (like 8 or 9 of em) it makes me cough. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Tinfish
                          when i eat a bunch of otter pops in a row (like 8 or 9 of em) it makes me cough. :D
                          what the heck is an otter pop??!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X