Question for women and BC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for women and BC?

When you came off the BC did you notice a sky rocket in sex drive?

depending on the brand of pill you're on, you may not even notice a difference. was she experiencing low libido before?

Comment

Yeah when i was on the pill i really wasn't much in the mood. But when i got off the pill i was always ready to do the deed. Some people are different, really depends on what type of pill she is taking.

Comment

A lot of women complain about having a low sex drive when they're on bc so I would think it's common for it to increase when going off, even if her drive was ok while on.

Comment

Hey girlies... it all makes sense because the pill LOWERS your testosterone and HIGHERS your estrogen. Your sex drive comes from your testosterone levels. Same for the men too... that's why at 19 they are super-horny!

I do wonder why a lot of the fbb on here are on them because they work by lowering the test, and that's what also builds the mucsle.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
            I do wonder why a lot of the fbb on here are on them because they work by lowering the test, and that's what also builds the mucsle.
            Maybe they're on them because they don't want to have babies. Just a thought. :D

Comment

Working...
            X