Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to tell wife her ass is getting big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell wife her ass is getting big?

Hey Bros, my wife used to have the most perfect ass until about 2 months ago. I used to be able to almost hold her ass in one hand and now both hands wont even cover it. The rest of her body is perfect except that.
    She just commented yesterday about how she thinks she is loosing weight. I kind of just grined at her and she asked what I was grinning at and I said "you think you lost weight" and she didnt say anything after that. I want to tell her that she should to do something about it. but if I say her ass is fat she will be pissed off and I wont get any for months. She works out on and off. She will go to the gym everday for 2-3 weeks and then quits for a month. Could that be some of the why her ass is getting big?
    Any ideas on what i should say or if I should?

Thanks
    Terminator
    Last edited by Terminator; 08-30-03, 11:35 PM.

More tushin for the pushin

Honestly, I don't know if there is a safe way unless she's nocking over lamps.

Comment

i say keep on bugging her to go work out with you EVERYDAY

Comment

Get the camera out and somehow get a picture of her ass along with other pics. When she sees the pictures she'll probably hate it and comment. Tell her you love her no matter what but if she's serious about getting her butt back into shape that you'll work with her on diet and training and really encourage her when you see her slipping.

Or you could have her join up here and send her over to the women's forum. :)

Comment

I'm gonna send a copy of this thread over to the women's forum too...you might get some more helpful answers there. :)

Comment

I wouldn't come right out and tell her her ass got bigger... I'ld just encourage her to go to the gym w/you and have the both of you eat healthier.

Comment

She already knows - just be supportive when she's ready to change.

Comment

"Honey, does my hand seem smaller to you?"

"No? Must be your ass then."

:P

Comment

Terminator,

Does the fact that her bum got bigger bother you? Do you find it unattractive? Women (most) unfortunately (myself included....sniff) pick up weight in the butt first. If I lose weight it disappears from the boobs first.....snifff

I am not overweight at all, but if I look at my body in the mirror, in terms of proportions, GLUTEUS MAXIMUS definitely needs some reshaping and gravity is pulling.

I agree with the girls answers, she probably knows already and maybe just asked to see how you felt about it, maybe she was feeling unattractive and wanted your reassurance???? Just a thought.

Us women can be weird creatures......lol

Comment

My ass is a mini-J.Lo one... I always think it's too big and my hubby LOVES it. He's an ass-man. There is a point where it would become too big. I would ask her to come work out at the gym with you anytime you go.

FYI--most women do get bigger overtime...

Comment

A big ass isnt bad until it starts getting the cottage cheese affect. Which is what she is getting!

Comment

I must say, hail damage is quite unsightly. The sad thing is, it is just the way the fat is "trapped" under the skin, yet it is so ugly. Sometimes being a woman sucks!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X