heart disease,primrose oil and steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heart disease,primrose oil and steroids

Contrary to popular belief, heart disease is a 20th century phenomenon. Prior to the 1920's heart attacks were no more common than most other life threatening ailments. Diseases caused by bacteria and viruses caused far more deaths. starting in the 1920's however, heart disease became rampant, and while such factors as reduced physical activity played a rolethe primary culprit is believed to be changes in diet- especially the increase consumtion of fats. As mentioned earlier, "trans"form of fatty acids are harmful to the body, primarily because eveloution made the "cis" forms the fat choice. It cant be coincidence that the incease in heart disease parelleled the introduction of man made "trans" fatty acids into the food supply during the 1920's. One of the detrimental effects of such fats is to increase the "stickiness" of blood platelets leading to clumping and internal blood clots. "cis" form fatty acids, however play an important role in keeping the blood slick and clot free. Primrose oil being high in "cis" linoleic acid is an excellent supplement for those with a family history of heart disease.

Two of the negitive side effects of anabolic steroids are increased levels of circulating fatty acids, and decreased levels of GLA. While such effects are transitory and will disappear on the cesstation of drug use, those with a history oof heart disease, or those on steroids for extended periods of time should be cautious
    Research has shown that primrose oil has helped the body replace compounds that counteract some of the side effects of steroids. this is not to say that taking primrose oil will allow you to use higher doses of steroids for longer periods of time. But it will improve your odds of avoiding cardiovascular problems asociated with steroids

Re: heart disease,primrose oil and steroids

Originally posted by majoradams
    Primrose oil being high in "cis" linoleic acid is an excellent supplement for those with a family history of heart disease.

Thanks for the post. Heart disease is bad on both sides of my family which scares me. I'll pass this info. on to my mom.

Comment

Re: Re: heart disease,primrose oil and steroids

Originally posted by Puddles
      Thanks for the post. Heart disease is bad on both sides of my family which scares me. I'll pass this info. on to my mom.
      We have the same trouble in our family squirter

Comment

I always heard promise oil is good supp to take

Comment

Isin't Juice good for your Heart. Dosen't Test protect against heart disease?

Comment

Hello Gu
            Heart disease continues to be among the 10 leading causes of death in The Bahamas and the leading cause of death of females. Aside from resultant death, heart disease also leads to disability and a significantly decreased quality of life..Even those who have heart disease can improve their heart health and quality from ...com. Awareness of the risk of heart disease is also important for younger women, since heart disease develops gradually and can start at a young age—even in the teenage years
            Last edited by Shibby; 04-03-06, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Bump, That guy was a legend:D

Comment

guy was a fucken tool! :P

that is a good post though.

Comment

lol, Proberbly the only decent post he made.

Comment

Working...
                  X