Retail Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail Therapy

ah... nothing makes a girl feel happy more than knowing you got a good deal.

i walk into bloomies yesterday fighting the "back to school" crowd to check out the labor day sales. strolling through the shoe department i see there are boots on sale. i asked the sales woman whether there are any mid-calf, pointy toed, stilleto boots? all they had out were knee-high boots... of various shapes (pointy, squared.. blah blah). then i asked if there were any charles david boots because i didn't see any on display. she said yes and went to the back to get me the boots.

out comes the boots i want - my pointy toed, mid-calf, stiletto boots from charles david. price check! guess how much? $45.99 :staypuff:

i promptly bought the boots and came home... checked the old price tag and saw that the boots were orginally marked at $286. the boots i bought were last years model - but who's gonna know that - and they were the last pair they had :D

i'm so happy, i'll be wearing my new boots for the next 2 weeks... i think they had a pair of camel colored ones too that i might get if they're still there :cool:

my new babies:

two notes :p

my calves aren't mis-shapened... i have one foot slightly turned trying to show off the front of the shoe :D

and

the heel is 4" - i love heels that give me the height with which i wasn't blessed with :staypuff:

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
      dam* charles davids for $45?!!!!! thats insane!
      yeah - i was so excited when she told me i almost pee'd myself when she told me the price :rofl:

we don't have sales tax in jersey either. so it was $45.99 and nothing more :D

Comment

i feel wierd I've never heard of charles davis.... i'm in OH and we don't get a lot of big designer stuff

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
          i feel wierd I've never heard of charles davis.... i'm in OH and we don't get a lot of big designer stuff
          charles david's just another shoe brand.... but they're usually at the big dept stores. nordstroms used to carry them, but i think no longer, and bloomies has them. or you can go to a charles david store :)

i don't know what style of shoe you like to wear, but they usually have a lot of designs that i love.

charles david

Comment

thanks sana... those look really cool and you got a great deal on them.

Comment

Working...
            X