new and need a beginer program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new and need a beginer program

hello ladies, Im new to this board and I am in need of some serious help!!!! I have been reading a lot of the posts on this site and they have been extremely helpfull but Im not sure what I need to do for me.

I am 23, 5'5, and weigh about 135lbs. I have never really gone to the gym to work out but I like going to aerobics classes. I do this in place of the cardio machines because I really hate them. That is probably a very bad thing but I am looking for some advise on this. I would like to get rid of the giggly bum and the "saddle bags", as well I would like to get some good muscle tone. I am aiming for a nice tight body.

I need to know what I need and dont need in my diet, how often I need to eat and, a good program for the gym that will make me work hard and see results!!

Thank you for your help

bump. I could use one of these also. Will they have something like this if I do a search?

Comment

you should probably list your current diet, goals..etc(nutrition section)

Comment

Originally posted by slipshady
        you should probably list your current diet, goals..etc(nutrition section)
        I just need a beginner workout for my girlfriend. Nothing crazy.

Comment

Muscles aren't any different between men and women. I'm guessing it a program to just get started with. Use any probram working each muscle with 2 different motions. 10-15 reps, a weight that is challanging not hard.

Comment

Most girls only do cardio to look good. Truely sweet looking legs come from doing squats. Don't be afraid to put some weight on and squeez out thoughs reps.
            P.S. I hate peeps who don't push themselves.

Comment

Working...
            X