winni-v / cyclostanozol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winni-v / cyclostanozol

what is cyclostanozol? It is in this bottle of winni-v my friend keeps talking about. It's from sdi-labs is this shit good or another rip off?

Its a rip off, you know one of those supplement companys that sell "legal steriods" and they have named all their supps after drugs like D-Bol, or your Winni-V. It is shitty marketing if you ask me, but maybe they sell allot of crap this way I dunno. Stay away from a "supplement company" selling items named like this.

PD

Comment

I know how curiostiy can stray so before you look at getting the real stuff, here's a few threads you should probably read.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...s=&threadid=23

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...woman+winstrol

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...woman+winstrol

Comment

Thanks for the info. but what the hell are these figure pros like Davana and Jenny lynn taking. I know it can't be just glutamine and amino acids like they claim in the magazines. I know it is unrealistic to maintain that look but, they probably still look good off season too.

Comment

You might be surprised if you saw pro's in the off season. During competition they are very lean but once the comp. is over they are back to being more normal, eating to grow until they start preparing for their next competition. Maintaining single digit body fat levels year round is not healthy for a woman. Some of the women use steroids to add muscle to their frame while eating more and training hard but the steroids do not lean them out for competition, diet is what leans them out. Steroids facilitate muscle growth, not leanness.

Comment

Thanks, I heard maybe low dosages of growth hormone or clenbuterol.? But, your saying diet is it, to attain that leaness and low body fat. I thought for sure it had to be something else.

Comment

Tuffy they use drugs as well... clen, t3, gh,eca, you name it. Puddles is dead on they do not look like they do year round, and that low of bf is not good either all the time. It will mess with your monthly menstrual cycle as well.

PD

Comment

Originally posted by 1 TuFF BaBe
                Thanks, I heard maybe low dosages of growth hormone or clenbuterol.? But, your saying diet is it, to attain that leaness and low body fat. I thought for sure it had to be something else.
                Sure, there are all kinds of things people use but none of them are without consequences in one form or another. Clen is tough on the heart, GH can cause carpel tunnel and water retention.

Comment

Yeah, I guess its no secret. Diet, Lift, Cardio.

Comment

Working...
                  X