anybody had this happen??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody had this happen??

So, I'm into my 4th cycle now..but I wanted to ask you ladies something. I know we've had the AAS and your period discussion, and how for most of us it ceases..

BUT, how is it "long term"? I used to have my periods for 5-7 days, and it was heavy, then moderate. Now, I'm lucky if it lasts for 4-5 days..anybody else have this happen? I assume it is mostly caused by AAS, but why if I am post cycle when it comes? Any info appreciated!;)

okkkkkkkkkk....i guess this hasn't happened to anyone....,

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
      okkkkkkkkkk....i guess this hasn't happened to anyone....,
      nope not me. :)

Comment

I knew it..YOU ARE GAY!!!:ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

Comment

Red...how old are you? Women's cycles will tend to change just with age alone. Maybe it's not related to cycling at all.

Comment

26... I have noticed the lighter cycles since I've been doing cycles..LOL.. ANd not only are they lighter and shorter, it will come strong for like 2 days, then almost cease, then return but lighter.??? I have had an increase in acne in the past year or so. .I never really had any trouble in high school..just recently. What else can you tell me??:)

Comment

I hope it's not cycle related!!! I wouldn't have thought with the small amounts that I have done for short periods of time would have messed me up...KEEP TALKIN, GIRL!!

Comment

I knew it..YOU ARE GAY!!!:ghey: :ghey: :ghey:
                shit, be glad to show you how gay i am anytime sonis is out off town. :angel:

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOU ARE SUCH A MAN WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

YOU ARE SUCH A MAN WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    :staypuff:

Comment

THREADJACKER!!!!!!!!

Comment

THREADJACKER!!!!!!!!
                        did you say something about "jacking"? :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          did you say something about "jacking"? :angel:
                          :whip: Behave yourself!

Red...mine's gone through a similar change...starts out light for about 12 hrs then hits heavy for about 3 days, then it nearly stops for a day then it's light for a few more. I'm trying to remember when it started doing this...it hasn't been long and it may have just been since my first cycle in Jan.

My pms symptoms have changed though too now that I think about it...I used to get really bad calf cramps for about 2 days prior...I haven't had those in months either. Instead now I get bad cramps during the first day in my ass. Go figure. LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X