Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primobolan

Question for all you ladies who have cycled with Primo:

I am 39, weigh 136 pounds on a 5'6" frame and have been back to the gym now for 8 weeks (after having had baby #2 and nursing for a year). I am in pretty damn good shape and strong and I've been taking some supplements (inc. Clen) to help the fat loss. My concern is that I'm losing muscle as well as fat despite my best efforts with diet and supplements. I asked the good Dr what I should take and he did tons of research before suggesting Primo.

DrG gave me my first shot of Primo on Sunday night. I'll be on a total of 100mg/week. I'm nervous about the possible side effects (even though it is the mildest anabolic out there).

Anyone have any comments - positive/negative or otherwise regarding their experience with Primo? I'm curious about the effects it had (in terms of muscle gain) and side effects. Also, please let me know your age, and whether you're all done having kids (if this is applicable) as the good Dr and I aren't sure about that last issue... Should I be concerned? If we do have another, we won't even be trying for at least 8 months.

OK, looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    MrsG

This dosent have much to do with your post but im sure you know that its pretty hard to find LEGIT primo these days. more fakes then there are legit.

Comment

26 yrs. old...137lbs., 15% BF.I was on the same dosage as you for 5 weeks..had great results. I did stack it w/ Var and GH. Sides were minimal..Didn't notice much until about 2 weeks in. Light acne, southern swelling, increased libido, increased strength (squated 225 for 2 sets of 6!) I have no children, have not tried. I did Primo/Var/GH for my 3rd cycle.

I did get into a discussion on another board about the androgenic qualities of Primo... It is relatively low, but Anavar is the mildest. Have you tried that?? Is this your first cycle??

Comment

As far as kids go, IMHO, I wouldn't be doing any AAS if you are wanting to have another within a year....but that's me...I don't have any, and haven't tried..but I wouldn't want to jeapordize the possibility.
        I know you are frustrated about how your body looks; I'm sure I will be the same when the time comes..But if it only looks this way for a short period of time, don't fret too much about it. Having children is far better a reward than leaning out/building muscle. You're body hasn't completely adjsuted to the post preganancy, and I would be afraid of putting something else in it before it has a chance to return to normal.
        As far as Primo goes, it is more androgenic than something like Anavar..which is why I suggested it...that way if it does have a negative effect, it maybe would not be as severe.;)

But, you know your body..just my .02!:cool:

Comment

Actually, my body has adjusted re post-pregnancy. I am at less weight than I was before having my first. Also, I have finally (due to the supps and diet) lost the pregnancy pooch I got. My belly is finally (YEAH!!!) FLAT - as flat as it was when I was your age with no kids! LOL.

As for the Primo, it's completely legit from a reputable source, so that's a non-issue. Don't have any Anavar, but not crazy about orals re their potential effect on the liver.

Liked the idea of the Primo that we have (metholone acetate) since it's pretty short-lived in the body.

Also, it's less frustration with how my body looks (darn good!), and more about not wanting to lose muscle while I lose the fat. I only want to lose another 5 - 7 pounds (to bring me to 130), and I don't want half of that to be muscle. If I'm still not happy at 130, then I'll try and go lower (but I have to be careful, cause DrG doesn't want me to lose my round butt!)

Thanks for the advice all...
          -MrsG
          Last edited by mrsgoodbody; 09-10-03, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Hi all.

It's now 10 days since my initial post here. Since then, I've had 3 shots of Primo. I have no sides yet, and will continue at the 50mg 2x/wk until I feel even the remotest of sides - then I'm DONE!

In the meantime, I AM LEAN!!! I have definition in my abs that I haven't had since my years as a gymnast. I have shoulder striation showing; I have veins popping out in my chest and delts and arms. My biceps and triceps are defined.

But the most truly amazing thing that I'm most happy about (not that I'm not happy about all that!!), is the fact that I've lost 1 1/2 inches off each thigh!!!! (My worst feature as far as I'm concerned.) This is not all from the Primo mind you, most of it is from the CKD that I'm on. That and the Clen, Ephedra, Yohimbe, DHEA and vitamins I take are getting me in the best shape of my life. So, I gotta wonder - do I really want to gain all that weight associated with pregnancy again after all this?????? Well, when I look at my 2 little ones, the answer is probably yes. Knowing I can look like this after a year out of the gym will make it easier.

Thanks to DrG for setting me up with the diet, the vitamins, and supplements and for the "Vitamin S" shots in my ass!

I love you for the way I look - I've never felt better about my body. Hope you like it too!!!

-MrsG

Comment

MrsG looks totally amazing! Her abs are showing and last night we were having sex with her on top and holy shit SHE'S GOT VEINS POPPING OUT OF HERE ABS, SHOULDERS AND CHEST! Unbelievable, all of a sudden I was fucking a bodybuilder! It was so shocking that I couldn't focus on anything else and actually had to stop and tell her how amazing she looks! Then back to the action.

Love you to sweetheart.

DrG
              Last edited by drgoodbody; 09-24-03, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X