Re: Ephedra & Clen up to contest time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RED,

Hey you. Could you give me a schedule on the Nolvadex for my lady. We talked about her coming in harder and leaner. A PM is fine with me too. I will answer any questions you have. Thanks..

DS

Comment

Are you planning to run any Proviron?

Is she dieting now? If so, how many weeks out is she?

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
        Are you planning to run any Proviron?

Is she dieting now? If so, how many weeks out is she?

dieting now, pre-season, like what you would eat 12 weeks out from a show as her regular meals for another 2weeks, then changing meals. She just did a show, Junior Nationals USA. She is doing the Chicago show in June, believe it is June 16 or 17th. She is already pretty low in body fat now.

No Proviron to run.

Comment

Well first of all, being this close to Jr Nationals, her shouldn't be what a diet is at 12 weeks out, nor should she be eating similar to that of a pre-season diet...especially if she's going to be eating this way for the next 2 weeks. This is crunch time. Although you think her BF is "pretty low" right now, doesn't mean it's low enough....Technically, she has about 4-5 weeks to diet. Jr Nat's is one of the toughest shows around.

I really need a hard number for her BF in order to give you a decent Nolvadex schedule.

On a side note- what show is the Jr Nationals USA? Is that NPC federation?

Comment

Working...
          X