Anyone Experience This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Experience This?

I just recently started a cycle of prop. very low dose, have done winny and deca in the past, but never had this happen. I have an area in my left quad where I last injected, that is numb. It has been that way for about 3-4 days now. Anyone experience this before? Any suggestions? There is no redness, just slight loss of feeling above the knee area. Thanks

Hit or irritated a nerve. Nerves take a tad longer than most parts of the body to heal. Probably be fine in another day or two.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by trip
      Hit or irritated a nerve. Nerves take a tad longer than most parts of the body to heal. Probably be fine in another day or two.

Good Luck
      Thanks!! That is what I thought, just didn't know how long it would last. Thanks Again!!!:D

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
        Yep, I've done it and it took about a week to get back to normal. It's a strange feeling but like trip said, it will pass.

GymChic
        Thanks, it's good to know that it will go away,I thought it would in a couple days, but when it didn't it kind of worried me. I guess i have a few more days to go. Thanks for the info. :D

Comment

Working...
        X