question for the ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for the ladies

what is a good pre contest stack for a women ??

how far out should they start??

she is looking to lean out but maintain as much muscle as possible -

her show would be in june

depends on what you want to run- i'd say a anavar/primo or winstrol/primo stack would be best. 8-10 weeks is optimal; allow for 2 weeks of off time before the show. possibly add in some proviron/nolvadex 4 weeks out or so to "harden up". primo, var and win are my faves because the sides are minimal to none. npp is also an option if primo can't be found. again just my personal opinion...
    ~MINX

Comment

thank you

Comment

always welcome ;)
        ~MINX

Comment

Originally posted by house1
          what is a good pre contest stack for a women ??

how far out should they start??

she is looking to lean out but maintain as much muscle as possible -

her show would be in june

12 weeks is what worked well for people I know. Primo/Var seems to be the best combo as it has great androgenic effects and fair to little amount of sides. Winny, on the other hand has made a lot of wome hold quite a bit of water. I would stop the Primo 4 weeks out, and taper the Var off 2 weeks before the show. I would also start the Nolva 3-4 weeks out (depending on how she is coming together) and the Proviron 2 weeks prior.

Any GH or Clen?

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
            12 weeks is what worked well for people I know. Primo/Var seems to be the best combo as it has great androgenic effects and fair to little amount of sides. Winny, on the other hand has made a lot of wome hold quite a bit of water. I would stop the Primo 4 weeks out, and taper the Var off 2 weeks before the show. I would also start the Nolva 3-4 weeks out (depending on how she is coming together) and the Proviron 2 weeks prior.

Any GH or Clen?
            she is running gh right now -- as for the primo and var how much of each would get the job done??

thank you ladies for any insight

Comment

she is running gh right now -- as for the primo and var how much of each would get the job done??

thank you ladies for any insight
              My friend's Primo cycle looked like this:

Wk1- 25mgs
              Wk2-7 25 mgs E3D
              Wk8- 25 mgs

Var was:
              Wk1-2: 5mgs
              Wk3-6: 10mgs
              Wk7-8:5mg

This combo worked FANTASTIC w/ GH. Just make sure she tapers the GH off 2 weeks before as well because it makes some women hold a little but of water

Comment

My friend's Primo cycle looked like this:

Wk1- 25mgs
                Wk2-7 25 mgs E3D
                Wk8- 25 mgs

Var was:
                Wk1-2: 5mgs
                Wk3-6: 10mgs
                Wk7-8:5mg

This combo worked FANTASTIC w/ GH. Just make sure she tapers the GH off 2 weeks before as well because it makes some women hold a little but of water

thanks red

Comment

hi red ,

couple more questions,

what would the best dose be for the proviron and nolva -

thanks for any help

Comment

She should start the Nolva about 3-4 weeks out. Make the determination from how she is looking. Just judge her based on how her body is reacting to the dieting. If this is her first show, she may need to start the Nolva 4 weeks out. But, if she is looking pretty good, and her BF is low enough, wait the week to start it. The less time she has to take these drugs the better, simply because of rebound. She should start the Proviron about 2.5 weeks before show time.

As for dosing, and I'm only going off of memory for what those things are dosed at, but 1/2 tab (I think they are 25's) for the first 2 weeks, then kick it up to a whole tab for the last 2 weeks. Although, you can always add another 12.5 if she's not tightening up enough. For the Proviron, I would say 1 whole tab when she starts to take it.

Comment

She should start the Nolva about 3-4 weeks out. Make the determination from how she is looking. Just judge her based on how her body is reacting to the dieting. If this is her first show, she may need to start the Nolva 4 weeks out. But, if she is looking pretty good, and her BF is low enough, wait the week to start it. The less time she has to take these drugs the better, simply because of rebound. She should start the Proviron about 2.5 weeks before show time.

As for dosing, and I'm only going off of memory for what those things are dosed at, but 1/2 tab (I think they are 25's) for the first 2 weeks, then kick it up to a whole tab for the last 2 weeks. Although, you can always add another 12.5 if she's not tightening up enough. For the Proviron, I would say 1 whole tab when she starts to take it.
                      thank you red ! very much appreciated !! -

by the way -- hows the other half doing -- tell him i said hi

Comment

thank you red ! very much appreciated !! -

by the way -- hows the other half doing -- tell him i said hi
                        Other half is doing just fine...took on a new job and is working like a dog. Isn't into working out as much. He did a lot of the work on the house we just built and got out of the gym routine for about 6 months. Now, since I'm pregnant his priorities have shifted. :) I will tell him you said hello!

Comment

Working...
                        X