Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to lose all 45 pounds, if it's even possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to lose all 45 pounds, if it's even possible?

I wonder if it's possible to lose 45 pounds by December '06. I just had a baby 5 months ago and I'd like to have my body back. I am 5'1 and used to be 105-110 pounds (not muscular) and I gained 60 pounds when I was pregnant and now I'm 145 pounds. It's just so hard to lose all that. I try something and then I get sidetrack. It's so hard, but it's something I'd really want to do, lose all these fats.

Originally posted by sleepingbeauty
    I wonder if it's possible to lose 45 pounds by December '06. I just had a baby 5 months ago and I'd like to have my body back. I am 5'1 and used to be 105-110 pounds (not muscular) and I gained 60 pounds when I was pregnant and now I'm 145 pounds. It's just so hard to lose all that. I try something and then I get sidetrack. It's so hard, but it's something I'd really want to do, lose all these fats.

Yes,,,thats a very realistic goal in my opinion.

Comment

that's about 5-6 lbs a month, or, just over 1 lb a week until the end of the year...certainly possible, BUTTTTTT

as you start to lean out, eat protein, and lift weights, you might add a bit more muscle, so you might drop to (say) 123, then the pace will drop off a bit, and you can't drop past (say) 115, and you wonder why, but you look better and better every day in the mirror.

definitely possible though...let us know what your diet and workouts are like (if any) and we'll all chip in to help you

Comment

Defiantly a reasonable goal.

I suggest you post up your intended diet and training regime so we can further enhance your journey to 100lbs.

GOOD LUCK!

Some resources to get you started:
        http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=29666
        http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=19732
        http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopic=26402
        http://davedraper.com/hiit-cardio-training.html

Comment

It's very real. Also since it's pregnancy weight, it isn't your genetic weight per say. So you will make some major changes quickly. My wife is 6 months post pregnancy and was having a little trouble with the wieght. She started back at basketball practice and was doing better, but still getting frustrated. So I tweaked her diet just a little bit and it has started making a big difference.

Comment

Thank you all for your great advice.

I don't really have a diet in mind right now. I'm just going through some past threads here and jot down some ideas. I plan on staying away from sodas, sweets, and carbs especially rice, which happens to be something I can't live without in every meal. Although I'm going to try to stay away from that since that's high in carbs. For exercise, I plan on sticking to what I like jogging and especially swimming. I don't know if that would be enough.

Comment

Just follow Berardi’s principle of nutrient timing and introduce low GI carbs into your diet.

Once you follow those two principles you will notice changes in your body composition then you can apply more advanced methods in the future. Good luck

Comment

Rice isnt necessarily "the devil' youre probably just eating too much and not the right kind. You probably just need to switch from white to brown and eat it at lunch with some chicken. I like rice chicken and dijon mustard.

Comment

It is some pretty hard to lose weight and come back in previous body shape. In my opinion you don't obey diet plan because you have s little child. But you can attain goal by doing some simple and meaningful work out daily for 30 mints which help to burn over fat and make little change in eating habits. Drink juice after every 2 hours to keep energy level at a certain level. Fruits and vegetables are best items for getting smart shape.

Comment

I think to loss your weight you just concentrate on your diet and exercise. It is only way to weight loss. Just keep patience and follow this methode. Take low fat and carbs in your diet and also take an exercise daily. Acccording to me swimming and cycling is best exercise for this purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by john105 View Post
                      I think to loss your weight you just concentrate on your diet and exercise. It is only way to weight loss. Just keep patience and follow this methode. Take low fat and carbs in your diet and also take an exercise daily. Acccording to me swimming and cycling is best exercise for this purpose.
                      John, this topic was made last year. Actually, in 06. Wtf.
                      Last edited by TC63; 03-08-13, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X