Proper way to take liquid Clen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper way to take liquid Clen

If one wanted to give, let's say their pet research rat some liquid Clen from Superior Research, would they just squirt it in it's mouth to swallow or squirt it under it's tongue?

Straight down the chute...

Comment

Yes 20 mcg for the first day or so..then possibly up to 80 mcg

Comment

It's for her rat, not for her. :)

Comment

I usually squirt it on my rat's tongue and then give him a drink of water. Sometimes I think he gets less than 20 mcgs on the first squirt, because less than a full droplet comes out if the tube is filled with air.

The first time I researched clen, I noticed no side effects at all at 20 mcgs, so I gave them 40 about 2-3 days later

Comment

one of my training partners gave her rat superior research clen and had awesome results with it- she (the rat) could barely tolerate 60mcg's b/c she had the shakes so bad. excellent product IMO....
            ~MINX

Comment

one of my female rats can only tolerate 20 mcgs at once, so I have to give her 20 mcgs 4 times a day, since 40 mcgs at a time makes her shaky. If she could speak I'm sure she'd call it a "magic pill," if there ever was one

Comment

So, would you all say that rats have better results from the liquid versus the pill form?

Comment

my rat is Canadian, does anyone have problems getting their rat's clen into Canada via superior research?

Comment

superior research ships everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                      So, would you all say that rats have better results from the liquid versus the pill form?
                      I give her 20 mcgs in squirt form, I've never given anyone pills...someone once said -- forget who -- that the pills seem a bit stronger...dunno, will have to find more rats

Comment

Damn - I've had a male rat at upwards of 160mcgs from time to time and he seemed like the sides were disappearing...

Comment

I'm so glad I'm not a rat, tablets are easy

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                            Let me know how you like it. I might order some soon. When are you starting?
                            The research started this week. It definitely is working. 60 mcg is the highest amount that has been tolerated in the first week. Sides have been shaking ( which are starting to subside some now), headaches after the second day, irritability, not sleeping too soundly (which makes you tired and energetic at the same time - edgy is probably the best word), and occasional episodes of sweating.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Comment

how do you know when your rat has a headache? :laughnew:

Comment

Working...
                              X