Bloated Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloated Help!!

I have a night out coming up, and don't want to feel like a bloated whale in what I am wearing. Iv'e learnt to eat the right way, but with all the water i drink etc i always feel bloated. So what i want to know is, what are some simple tips i can take into consideration over the 14 days leading up to the night to feel a litle more tight & alot less bloated? Any particular foods I should not be eating etc?

I just read something about this last week. May be a little drastic for your needs though.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...hlight=REUNION
    Last edited by ROCKILLER; 04-25-06, 05:56 PM.

Comment

The only thing I can think of is the salt/carb/water load.

The philosophy is to load at the beginning of the week w/ tons of water, high sodium, and moderate carbs. Basically, the first 3 days you load, and the last 3 days you take away. All bringing a tight look on the 7th day.

If you want particulars let me know :)

Comment

Awesome..Thats the kind of info I was looking for..... Thanks a bunch :) I didnt think it was just as simple as decreasing water intake.

Comment

Well, it's not just all decreasing water intake. Basically, the first 3 days you load w/ salt and moderate carbs. Then work up to 2 gallons of water on the 1st - 3rd day. Then on the 4th day you start to decrease water...ending w/ like 25 gms of carbs and about 20 oz. of water on the 6th day

Comment

Working...
          X