Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

I'm wondering, and apologize if this is a silly question, but has anyone tried the supp called Farenheit? I got it for a really good price at GNC on my base and just started using it. I guess its just a metabolism booster, but has anyone tried it? I used to take Hydroxycut when Ephedra was legal, but after it went away, I stopped taking anything, I miss Ephedra:( Anything out on the market that is as good as Ephedra? I realize that most of you are probably waaaaay past taking stuff like this, but hey...doesn't hurt to ask:)

Mostly added energy... I work all day and don't get off until about 5:00 so I like the added boost to help me get some good cardio in. Anything that helps in fat-burning is great for me also as I'm trying to lean out a bit.

Comment

I've never taken farenheit, as I try to avoid those hype supplements. You're almost always better off with a simple, and cheaper ECY/ECA stack. Do a search and you'll find lots of threads about these. You can't buy ephedra, but you can buy ephedrine (locally).
      Don't hesitate to ask questions :)

Comment

I've ordered this product from this site a couple of times:

VasoPro

Comment

do an eca stack or try caffeine supps instead
          farenheit is a waste of $$$

Comment

Jess- you can actually do your own ECA....

E is for: Ephedra is in a brand called Bronkaid...

C is for: Caffeine- this can be found in No Doz

A is for Asprin: Bayer or a generic form of

You do have to carry around all 3 pills per dose, but that unfortunately is how we have to do it now. :)

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
              Jess- you can actually do your own ECA....

E is for: Ephedra is in a brand called Bronkaid...

C is for: Caffeine- this can be found in No Doz

A is for Asprin: Bayer or a generic form of

You do have to carry around all 3 pills per dose, but that unfortunately is how we have to do it now. :)
              Thanks so much, this is exactly what I was looking for! I was searching for this exactly and couldn't find any posts showing the exact products that contained each...thanks again RS, you da woman!

Comment

Are you in the military?

Comment

just wondering.

was reading the post..

i've also taken the vasopro, wow, to kicks butt. i wouldn't think you needed anything other than that, but to make a true eca stack, would you need and would it be safe to add caff- and asprin... just curious if anyone else has added to the stuff, and results youve gotten.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BUFF
                    was reading the post..

i've also taken the vasopro, wow, to kicks butt. i wouldn't think you needed anything other than that, but to make a true eca stack, would you need and would it be safe to add caff- and asprin... just curious if anyone else has added to the stuff, and results youve gotten.

thanks
                    Well, if I'm understanding your question, yes it would be safe. Taking the caffeine, aspirin & ephedra is virtually the same as what used to be in the old Xenadrine, Hydroxycuts, etc

Are you asking if you could add MORE of each?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessie
                      I'm wondering, and apologize if this is a silly question, but has anyone tried the supp called Farenheit? I got it for a really good price at GNC on my base and just started using it. I guess its just a metabolism booster, but has anyone tried it? I used to take Hydroxycut when Ephedra was legal, but after it went away, I stopped taking anything, I miss Ephedra:( Anything out on the market that is as good as Ephedra? I realize that most of you are probably waaaaay past taking stuff like this, but hey...doesn't hurt to ask:)
                      Just wondering why you would buy anything from GNC, other than the fact it's convenient? Their prices are usually much, much higher, (brick and mortar overhead), than the same or better products you could get ordering online, or the suppliers on this board. Just my opinion. BB

Comment

Originally posted by bonebreaker
                        Just wondering why you would buy anything from GNC, other than the fact it's convenient? Their prices are usually much, much higher, (brick and mortar overhead), than the same or better products you could get ordering online, or the suppliers on this board. Just my opinion. BB

Old thread eh? lol

I second what ^ said though!

Comment

Working...
                        X