Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the typical dose for test enanthate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the typical dose for test enanthate?

Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me about test enanthate and what is the usual dose for a woman? I have read alot about it, but am having a hard time finding a reliable source on dosage and I do not know any women who have or do use it. So if someone could give me some information on it I would appreciate it. Also I am very interested in what I could expect in the way of side effects and how soon until I would feel a difference? Thankyou

Originally posted by luxferre_88
    Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me about test enanthate and what is the usual dose for a woman? I have read alot about it, but am having a hard time finding a reliable source on dosage and I do not know any women who have or do use it. So if someone could give me some information on it I would appreciate it. Also I am very interested in what I could expect in the way of side effects and how soon until I would feel a difference? Thankyou

Why not use something milder like low dose Anavar or Primo?

Comment

Originally posted by luxferre_88

Exactly whay Alin said.

Unless you are a serious BBer, and by serious I mean: National level competitor or above, women should stay clear of any test. Even still, national level competitors are starting to get away from the overbearing he/she look. It's not what the judges are looking for anymore. The physique they are looking for now, is a muscular, but softer look....sort of like how the figure girls look. And their look is changing to a less muscular look.

As for side effects, you can expect: enlargement of the clitoris, deepening of the voice (which is many times permanent), acne on the face, shoulders & back, darkening of facial hair, water retention, and the risk of developing male characteristics as far as facial features are concerned.

So, now you can understand why no women really take it.

Please advise why or what you heard about it, and what made you want to take it? Also, what is it that you are shooting for? Are you just looking for some small muscle gains? What is your current training and diet like?

Knowing this information would make it easier to advise!

:)

Comment

I haven't taken anything as of yet, and probably will not. I am not even into BBing, This is a deal where someone I know was trying to talk me into doing this, Saying it would do all these great things for me....like for instance, mqake my hair grow faster {on my head} improve my sex drive, and just in general make me feel like a million bucks. I of coarse told this person before I did anything I would need to read up on it and ask someone who has actually done it, and not just go by what they had heard. I was very interested however I am in good shape and am not at all interested in bodybuilding just was curious about if i was to do the test what would it do?
        I had a doctor put me on test skin cream once to try to boost my sex drive and I felt basically nothing at all, I guess I just have a slow sex drive, So this is kinda where this deal with me taking te originated, this person who was trying to sell me on the idea thinks if i took some it would make me feel so great and make my hair grow faster, so rather than just saying "derrrr ok" I thought I would try to get some real info from people who would really know. So thankyou very much.

Comment

It would make your hair grow faster, everywhere . Including facial hair.
          Last edited by Shibby; 07-14-06, 08:50 AM.

Comment

So in theory..... my head hair would grow faster, and I could have longer hair faster......BUT I would have a beard huh? LOL I'll pass.

Comment

yes, all the side effects that RS listed are possibilities. You are injecting the male hormone.

Comment

I have heard of Dr's prescribing test to women in VERY SMALL doses to increase sex drive in post menopausal women. Even still, there are much less milder things that you can take that will increase your sex drive...if that's what you are looking for. The safest, IMHO- is Anavar. 5 mgs a day should suffice...But- test- or any androgen cannot and should not be taken for an extended period of time. So, once you got off, your sex drive, or lack thereof would return.

Comment

if she is really interested

10 to 25mg to try out. For all the people who say its a bad idea, it depends on your wife's body. some women are naturally low in T an average woman's T levels should be around 70 for these women a low dose can do wonders if they are naturally normal or high, or their body just doesn't respond well then it can be bad. you might want to initially try test P, since it will "burn" quicker since it has a shorter ester. if she responds well then try test e. if she doesn't respond well then it will be in her body for a lot shorter duration.

Comment

Originally posted by kravman View Post
                    10 to 25mg to try out. For all the people who say its a bad idea, it depends on your wife's body. some women are naturally low in T an average woman's T levels should be around 70 for these women a low dose can do wonders if they are naturally normal or high, or their body just doesn't respond well then it can be bad. you might want to initially try test P, since it will "burn" quicker since it has a shorter ester. if she responds well then try test e. if she doesn't respond well then it will be in her body for a lot shorter duration.
                    Epic. You responded to an 11year old Post! Slow clap :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      Epic. You responded to an 11year old Post! Slow clap :retard:
                      Google bro. You can't blame the guy if the thread comes up in Google for something he searched for. People don't always look at the thread date. Any new posters are welcome. We need more posters, not just tons of Google traffic who don't contribute.

Comment

It's all good.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          It's all good.

Ha ha:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                          X