Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of female guidance

qwe
    Last edited by tracylyn; 11-06-06, 03:09 PM.

Well, welcome to the board.

After reading your post, I am wondering what info you are looking for, or what we can help with. If you are looking for AAS direction, I'm not quite sure where to start.

In all honesty, it sounds to me like your diet is on the right track. But, on the flip side- no offense- youneed to lose a lot of weight before your show. I'm talking like 50 lbs, and about 20% BF before getting on stage anywhere. IMHO, you will need to do several more shows before going to any big shows. Based on your pant size, I'm guessing you are quite tall, so your weight is easier to mask

I don't really know what impact any AAS would have for you. Do you have a lot of muscle? Based on your current weight and BF, your lean body mass is about 130lbs. So, in essence you have about 65 lbs of fat. In order to be show ready, you need to cut that 65 number to about 15-20 lbs of fat. Some Anavar may help tighten and harden you up a bit, but it sounds to me like you need to lose body weight, not gain. In addition, the diet seems to be sparing muscle and losing fat since your BF dropped 3%- which is the whole goal of any contest diet.

I'm not trying to discourage you from doing the show, I'm just telling you what to expect. More power to you for having an important goal, but knowing what you're getting into is always #1 on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by tracylyn
      Thanks for the info.

I am 5'7" and yes I do have quite a bit of muscle. I actually have more now than when I weight lifted 10 years ago. Then, I was pretty lean and I was always in the 160lb class. That is why I am so confused about what I need to do. At 160 I wore a size 8 and now @ 200 I wear a 10?? And I hold most in my stomach after having two boys. WTF!

I did a lot of reading yesterday and I think I should try carb cycling and adding 2 or 3 days of interval training for four weeks and see where that gets me with my BF. I should be smart and exhaust all natural paths before adding any AAS.

What do you think about me cycling clen 2wks on 2wks off with a E/C/Y stack to give my body a break from Lipo6 and maybe adding creatin again?

Before I started being coached, (he took me off), I was taking Muscletech Creakic with really good results. I was very impressed with the product.
      No loading or bloating

With the contest issue, I need to set a goal/date and work my ass off to meet it.

Thanks again

Well, first off- figure as a sport is moving to physiques with less muscle. Secondly, there is no weight classes in figure- only height classes. Depending on how many girls show up for your show, you will be in the C or D class.

As for adding any supps- I don't think you need any creatine or similar products at this time. Creatine acts as red meat does in the body as far as muscle recovery; and it doesn't sound to me like you need that. What you need to stick to is fat burners. As I said before, you only have about 130lbs of lean body mass. The rest is excess and you'll need to work your ass of to get it off. In all honesty, losing that much weight is really not healthy for anyone. My only suggestion would be to choose a show about a month later, so you wil lhave better results post contest. Adding Clen might not be a bad idea/

As for your diet- if you are working w/ a pro bber then it's his/her responsibility to get your diet right. Don't make changes unless they do. If they know what they are doing, then carb cycling, carb loading, and carb depleting will be apart of you diet anyway. Don't start it up yourself without talking with your trainer first.

Comment

anavar

Originally posted by redsquirrel
        Well, welcome to the board.

After reading your post, I am wondering what info you are looking for, or what we can help with. If you are looking for AAS direction, I'm not quite sure where to start.

In all honesty, it sounds to me like your diet is on the right track. But, on the flip side- no offense- youneed to lose a lot of weight before your show. I'm talking like 50 lbs, and about 20% BF before getting on stage anywhere. IMHO, you will need to do several more shows before going to any big shows. Based on your pant size, I'm guessing you are quite tall, so your weight is easier to mask

I don't really know what impact any AAS would have for you. Do you have a lot of muscle? Based on your current weight and BF, your lean body mass is about 130lbs. So, in essence you have about 65 lbs of fat. In order to be show ready, you need to cut that 65 number to about 15-20 lbs of fat. Some Anavar may help tighten and harden you up a bit, but it sounds to me like you need to lose body weight, not gain. In addition, the diet seems to be sparing muscle and losing fat since your BF dropped 3%- which is the whole goal of any contest diet.

I'm not trying to discourage you from doing the show, I'm just telling you what to expect. More power to you for having an important goal, but knowing what you're getting into is always #1 on my list.
        I have been taking anavar for 3 weeks now and see no difference. I am not harder or tighter. Why do you think that is??

Comment

Working...
        X