What would you think..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you think..

I am thinking of trying to lean up quite a bit.
    Workouts, fine. Eating, not fine.

I was wondering if is to crazy to eat chicken, brown rice and veggies for a week or two, just to get all this crap outta my system. I also would be supplementing with whey shakes.

Good or bad idea??

Medium idea, thinks me.

While chicken, brown rice and veggies are great for cleaning out your diet, I don't believe that a week or two of dieting alone will give you the results you desire. You'll have to make a conscious effort to be strict on your diet, partake in daily cardio sessions, and keep up with your training.

Comment

The cardio is there, the lifting is there, but the eating is the part that often waivers.

True, I am just looking for a way to clean up for a week, and get back on track. I eat fairly clean most of the time, but I enjoy cooking and baking, and will have a peice of whatever I bake or cook. I dont bake on an everyday basis, at least twice a week.

And if I want to have A cookie, dammit, I will have one!

Comment

i have been trying to fine tune my diet for years, and it is damn hard. that might work very well for some but would do nothing for me. trial and error, good luck

Comment

Working...
        X