Dreamgirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamgirl

How are you feeling girl?? How's that little baby doing in there??:)

How far along are you?

Comment

Cool, congrat Dreamgirl!

Crystal is prego too....How's that going?

Comment

Hi everyone, I was just going to post something... thanks for asking petite, hollywood and dino.

I went to my first appt. this past Friday the 26th. and instead of doing all the pap and exam stuff, they now do that at the 2nd appt and I got to have an ULTRASOUND!! The baby was fully formed, arms, legs, ears, we saw the lft hand and it had 5 fingers. The heart was beating! It was such a wonderful surprise... hmmm a pap or an ultrasound.

This Thursday I'll be 12 weeks (3 months). The morning sick which i'm only getting really from 10:30am - 11:30am is getting better. I'm still really tired, which I didn't experience at all with my first. Sometimes I feel like I've been drugged. LOL

Were still on the fence for finding out the sex... we didn't the first time and it was fun to not know... but my husband really wants to know this time.

Thanks again for asking! :)

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
          Hi everyone, I was just going to post something... thanks for asking petite, hollywood and dino.

I went to my first appt. this past Friday the 26th. and instead of doing all the pap and exam stuff, they now do that at the 2nd appt and I got to have an ULTRASOUND!! The baby was fully formed, arms, legs, ears, we saw the lft hand and it had 5 fingers. The heart was beating! It was such a wonderful surprise... hmmm a pap or an ultrasound.

This Thursday I'll be 12 weeks (3 months). The morning sick which i'm only getting really from 10:30am - 11:30am is getting better. I'm still really tired, which I didn't experience at all with my first. Sometimes I feel like I've been drugged. LOL

Were still on the fence for finding out the sex... we didn't the first time and it was fun to not know... but my husband really wants to know this time.

Thanks again for asking! :)
          Glad to hear everything is going well. Keep up posted on what you are having if you find out.

Comment

I love hearing good news like this! It's amazing at how much they can tell about babies early on now. Find out if it's a boy or girl early...I loved knowing and I was able to prepare things more feminine for my little girl that way...cuz we all know, once that baby's born there isn't much time for decorating or shopping. How is you first born handling it all?

Comment

Mrs. Puddles, she is so excited. She wants a sister so bad though that she is already calling the nursery, Lilah's room. (that's our girls name if it is one) We tell her that it can be a boy and she is positive that it is a girl. At the appt, she was so excited when we learned that we all could see the baby. All smiles. SHe talks about the baby all the time. I'm so glad she is this interested.

Comment

That's so good. I'm glad to hear everything is going well. I remember when I was little and I got a new baby sister. If it is a girl she will have so much fun. :D

Comment

I'm so excited for you! How old is your daughter? One thing to keep in mind as the time gets closer...you'll be getting a lot of gifts for the new baby...keep some special things tucked away for your daughter as "big sister" gifts so that she feels extra special too. Wrap them up in nice paper and bows so that she can have something pretty to open up while you're opening the baby's presents. Even something as simple as a pair of cute socks or some hair clips will make her feel special.

Comment

thank you AP! Mrs. P that's a great idea. Eva (pronounced AAva) is 3-1/2 now and will be 4 by the time the baby is born. I will start getting her little gifts. I figured that maybe we will find out the sex and we can go out and Eva can pick out a special gift or outfit to give to the baby once it's born.

I think that my belly is starting to show now. I'll be taking pics this Thursday. I'll try and post them asap... you can decide if i am showing or not.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that all is going well!! I'm 26 weeks today and feeling HUGE!! My belly is growing a ton faster this second time around!

Comment

hi crystal!!! I haven't heard from you in a while! Glad to hear everything is going well. I'm at week 12 now. Im showing a little... you'd notice if you really knew me, but average people would never notice. I think Im over the morning sickness hump now. I'm hardly getting it. I still haven't gained any weight! Which i am glad about because my first pregnancy I gained fast! I'm really shooting for 25 lbs. (not 39)

Comment

Working...
                        X