low libido...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low libido...

just thought i'd ask if its just me suffering a bout of low libido.
    of late (the past 3 months) i just don't feel like it.
    and very recently, sex has become uncomfortable physically. its like there is something he is bumping inside that isn't quite painful, but more uncomfortable than anything.
    its not my partner as he is the man i love and want to be with for a long long time (and have children with eventually)
    it never was this uncomfortable, and even the day after i have slight pain in my lower abdomen.

any other women have this?

Have you started/stopped any new medication or supplements? Are your periods regular? Have you had any major life changes - new job, move, death, etc.
    Sounds like he is hitting your cervix, but kind of odd that it's a "new" symptom. Pain in your abdomen the next day isn't a good sign - you should probably talk to your GYN - it could be a variety of things...

Comment

I have extremely low libido...

I think that I have too much on my mind thinking about the hubby, the kids, the house, the dog... money... work...

on a quiet night after everything is done, have a glass of wine and relax. that helps me a lot.

Comment

Like FB said, see a gynecologist. The MD will be able to rule in/out many possible causes for the drive and pain & should be able to guide you to see a sex therapist or endicrinology expert if needed.

I wouldn't recommend trying too hard to rule in/out causes on your own as you may just worry about it more than you should & only worsen the issue...best of luck.

Comment

Working...
        X