Salmon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salmon

Anyone know the difference in farm raised salmon vs. wild?

It is really disgusting, and you all should know this so you stop buying farm!

Farm raised salmon are obviously raised on a fish farm. However, since the salmon are contained in whatever type of tank they are kept in, their "excrement", shall we say; is contained in that same water as well. So, ultimately the fish are recycling their own body waste since when they are fed, they have to take in some water as well.

Just an FYI not to buy farm raised salmon anymore unless you want to eat poop fish!

http://www.healthcastle.com/wildsalm...edsalmon.shtml

Comment

I'll keep that in mind the next time I buy salmon, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I have salmon in the freezer right now. On the label it says, "Fresh Farm Raised Salmon". lol. I think I will have some poop fish tonight! :P

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          I have salmon in the freezer right now. On the label it says, "Fresh Farm Raised Salmon". lol. I think I will have some poop fish tonight! :P
          Mwuhahahahaha...

Comment

I'm trying to add more fish to my diet including salmon,,,thanks for eye opener.

Comment

I only buy wild salmon, the farm fish also have a lice problem so bad that the lice eat holes in the fish. Poor fish.

Comment

Originally posted by bugaboo View Post
                I only buy wild salmon, the farm fish also have a lice problem so bad that the lice eat holes in the fish. Poor fish.
                I think I'll throw up now

Comment

Working...
                X