What is the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the deal?

Ok, so as you all know- I've been doing this circuit training workout for the past couple of weeks. Last week, I was doing 2 circuits, this week is 3.

I have to say- I am DOG DICK tired this week. Come afternoon time, I am struggling to keep my eyes open. My diet is really good...Here's what I ate so far today:

M1- 2 whole egss, 1 white; 1/2 grapefruit
    M2- whole wheat tortilla w/ black beans, lettuce, chicken & cheese
    M3- same as #2
    M4- will be Trout & Broccoli
    M5- yogurt, or some nuts, or apple & natty PB

Keep in mind, I'm okay w/ losing a little muscle. I'm really trying to keep my cals & fat as low as possible while still eating 4-5 very small meals a day.

So, now I posted my diet...why am I so freakin tired???

Well after looking at your workout, that's really high volume. You have to expect that it's going to be very draining, especially if you're not resting in between. I think your body is having to adjust to the intensity. You're also probably expending more energy than you're taking in as well. I think after time, your body will be get used to it and you'll feel better.

Comment

What is the breakdown of your diet? I know towards the end of my contest diet I get the same way. Tired almost all day long. Cutting the calories/carbs is enough to make me tired because my training stays intense. Is this a "new" diet you started?

Comment

As for the diet, no- not new. I really have no idea about the breakdown. I'm shooting for higher protein, moderate carbs, low fat. Much smaller meals than I've eaten in the past, and a little bit less protein

I've been eating a BBers diet for the past 3 years just about.
        M1- 1 whole egg, 3-4 whites, 1/2c oatmeal
        M2- shake
        M3- Chix, veg & sweet pot
        M4- shake
        M5- Chix, fish, turkey, veg

Now, when I did my show, I really wasn't tired like this...

BC- you may be right. But, I guess I would expect after lifting heavy for so long, that this new thing wouldn't be so draining

Comment

Working...
        X