glucosamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glucosamine

Do you guys think that glucosamine/chondroitin with chicken cartiledge is more effective than without? A girlfriend of mine is taking it with the cartiledge and was wondering if it makes a difference or if she can just order the regular stuff off of all the whey or somewhere and save a few bucks.

bump

Comment

MMMM...chicken cartilage...

As for your question- I don't really know that much about chicken cartilage. If she is already taking gluco, then I'm not really seeing the benefits of having chicken cartilage. I mean, the whole purpose of taking gluco is for joint health, hence lubricating your own cartilage.....

I haven't heard of it even being available w/ that in it. But, the regular gluco does the trick, so I would say she'd be ok not taking the enhanced version..:)

Comment

thank you, I appreciate it

Comment

Yuck...

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
            Do you guys think that glucosamine/chondroitin with chicken cartiledge is more effective than without? A girlfriend of mine is taking it with the cartiledge and was wondering if it makes a difference or if she can just order the regular stuff off of all the whey or somewhere and save a few bucks.

I've seen it with shark cartlidge,,,but not chicken.

Comment

Working...
            X