GF ordered ephedrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GF ordered ephedrine

My girlfriend just ordered some 25mg(ephedrine)/100mg (caffeine). She works out about 4-5 days a week, Cardio mainly, and she eats fairly well.

She is 5'8 and weighs 132lbs. (about 20% body fat I would say) She just wants to shed 7-9lbs. I have extensive knowledge as far as gaining muscle goes, but I have never needed, nor wanted to cut, or lose weight.

From my research it seems that 12mg/50mg 2 times daily would be sufficient. I would cut the pills in half. How does this sound?

She should take one pill when waking up then the next before lunch? (she works out in the AM). I figured this would be the best times being some people have problems sleeping when on ephedrine.

Also, something I am very concerned with is it interacting with her birth control. She is on Loestra. Has anyone ever heard of an issue or a problem as far as ephedrine interacting with any BC?

Fitness Brat you've been real helpful in the past so I hope you chime in! But any input would be helpful. Thanks!

It sounds to me like she needs to eat more and lean up a bit, rather than shedding another 7-9 lbs. Also sounds like she needs her diet restructured in order to accomplish this. She is very thin as it is right now. And, if she mostly does cardio then I think my assumption is correct. She's going to have to do something to shock her body; as far as her training is concerned. Whether it be weights, or a totally different training regime,...

Second, has she thought about doing her own ECA stack? That combination yields pretty decent results than just Ephedra alone.If she works out in the AM, then yes, 1 before breakfast, and 1 before lunch.

Ephedra will not mess with BC. It's a bronchial dilator, and has no impact on hormones.

Comment

Working...
    X