Tbol's effect on Birth Control???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbol's effect on Birth Control???

Does anyone know if it effects it any at all or greatly? i have read that it could cause a womans periods to be erractic and sometimes not to have one at all, just wondering if there is any truth in that. The dose would be no more than 10mg/d for 6wks.

what the hell is tbol?

Comment

Oral Turinabol / Turanabol. A few woman at the gym have used it around the gym with great results but none of them have taken it with their birth control. As far as the dosage, etc... they have given my g/f great advice but its that one question that they cant answer for me.

Comment

who makes it. never heard of it.

Comment

Its out there Bouncer.. Its dbol without the bloat basically bro.. I dont remember who the manufacture was when i had some.. my source no longer carries it

Comment

Umm there was alot of info over at anabolicboard.com but it has been down for some time now. If you do a search here the most common brand that everyone has mentioned has been BD.

For males it is by far my favorite oral. Almost no bloat at all, still great pumps and gains. Unlike dbol there is no lower back pumps and you can run it for longer periods of time becasue it isnt even close to being as hard on your body as dbol. It doesnt aromatize very easily either so the need to run an esrogen blocker is not needed.

Comment

Huh, is this drug a 17-aa? Kind of sounds like Winstrol in that it dosent aromtize.

Im ashamed that I know nothing about this compound. Is there a chemical name? thanks

Comment

If i understand correct, birth control works because of a balance of estrogen and progesterone. So if the tbol aromatize little to none and ran at low doses for short periods of time i would think that as far as the effectiveness of the birth control it should stay the same. Can anyone say that is wrong or right?

It does say that virilization is possible if ran at more than 20mg/d for long periods of time.

Comment

The chemical name is: Chlordehydromethyltestosterone.

Comment

Did a little research. It is in fact a 17-aa so it can still be rough on the liver.

Comment

Yeah, i just meant it wasnt as bad as the dbol. Still effects it like you said.

Comment

The thing is its still a derrivative of test, with a few alterations hear and there. Ifr you put it in a woman, sure its gonna cause menstral changes since the menstral cycle is determined by sex hormones.

And worse it could cause perminant adaptation of the womb and baby malformation, if your not using barrier contraception, she shouldn't be having any gear or you shouldn't be having sex period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                          The thing is its still a derrivative of test, with a few alterations hear and there. Ifr you put it in a woman, sure its gonna cause menstral changes since the menstral cycle is determined by sex hormones.

And worse it could cause perminant adaptation of the womb and baby malformation, if your not using barrier contraception, she shouldn't be having any gear or you shouldn't be having sex period.
                          Thats exactly what i am trying to find out. Do you think that the Tbol would make her B/C any less effective ? If so then when she does start taking it then we may have to not have sex. She has not takin anything yet. i am researching all benefits and drawbacks b4 we put anything in her body.

Comment

you will never find that research (I hope), because it would be unethical for doctors to do that, to put a woman in a situation where she's on anti contraception, test derivative and having unprotected sex. If she get pregnant and the feotus was spastic what then? terminate it and say 'yep now we know you shouldn't do that everyone'?

If your not using barrier protection (condom, femedom) or got your knot tied and she's taking then you shouldn't be having sex IMO

My own conjecture and from what I've seen is that you either get pregnant or you don't. If you do then I doubt the fact you were taking aas would affect the fertilised egg at that point. BUT, if the woman were to continue taking test or a derivative thereof while pregnant the the feotus was female, that could affect its development.

Thats purely conjecture in the case of aas, not in the case of other drugs, remember phelidamide

Comment

Why is she/you thinking about such a harsh compound? What is the goal here? Only women I know who have taken Dbol, or a form of it are pro bodybuilders

1- It's really tough on the liver
                              2- There is potential for irreversible virilization effects
                              3- There are several other milder compounds available

As far as the BC effects- BC prohibits an egg from implanting in the uterus for potential fertilization. What most women experience when taking AAS is amenorrhea, and/or they aren't even dropping eggs to be fertilized. The fact that she should continue to take it is still left up in the air....I don't know if the combination off all of those compounds would be a detriment to gains/overall health.

My rule of thumb is to not take BC when taking AAS. I just think taking all of them at the same time could have future consequences

Comment

Working...
                              X