I got my hair..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my hair..............

chopped!!!! I needed a change from what I had, so I went today to get it cut. Before I got there I decided to go crazy and do something drastic. He cut 6 inches off!!!! It's at my shoulders with layers all around it. It looks cute and bouncy. I love it!!! I feel like a brand new person. Has anybody else felt this way after a hair cut?

i just got my hair cut last saturday...but i went from like middle back to really short...but i love it..

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
      It sounds really cute AP - post some pics
      make it a thong shot please :D

Comment

Yeah...it kinda put a bounce in my step...lol like those hair commercials when they go in slow mo.
        :D

LOL @ doom

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
          Yeah...it kinda put a bounce in my step
          bounce huh. glad i could be off service. :)

Comment

Re: I got my hair..............

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
            chopped!!!! I needed a change from what I had, so I went today to get it cut. Before I got there I decided to go crazy and do something drastic. He cut 6 inches off!!!! It's at my shoulders with layers all around it. It looks cute and bouncy. I love it!!! I feel like a brand new person. Has anybody else felt this way after a hair cut?
            cool :)

sounds like my new haircut :) it's all layered, choppy and you can flip it out :D

i love the feeling you get after a new haircut :cool:

Comment

Don't cut my hair, just get the ends trimmed:)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                bounce huh. glad i could be off service. :)
                lol ;)

Comment

Sounds cute girls.

I'm workin on growing mine for over a year now...had a nasty perm last summer that pretty much made me a baldy...wore a wig for months. Now the most drastic thing I do is get a few highlights put in. LOL

Comment

Cool Asian! I got my hair chopped at the beginning of the summer, and I love it. It's like a Meg Ryan look. But the best of all is that extra 30 mins I get to sleep in in the morning, instead of getting up to style my hair... :D

Comment

when i cut my long hair off I cried for days. lol,, I couldn't handle it. now I just go crazy sometimes with color. i have blonde hair and i put in red-red highlights, you could do that with your black hair and it'd look really cool. on me though it faded really quick, kind of went to a maroon color. i think I might try it again next time.

Comment

I'm dying to see how your hair looks!

Post a pic.

Please.

:)

My hair has become a big long horse tail and is in dire need of a cut and a style. It hasn't been out of a braid all summer long.

I don't even recognize myself but I'm terrified to get it cut.

Comment

I've had my hair with red highlights before, actually they are still kinda in my hair. But I've had bad luck with coloring my hair, so I don't do it anymore.

Comment

:worthless

Comment

Working...
                            X