WHOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHOA

So, I started some liquid Clen this morning.

OMG- am I freakin' jittery. I only took up to .25 on the dropper!!! I was thinking when I took it- there's no way just those couple of drops is going to do anything....

WHOA

What brand are you using? Keep us posted - I'm interested in your results :)

Comment

I don't know for sure...I'll post it up tomorrow. Something sonis had & it tastes like cherry cough medicine...Not bad tasting.

It's 5:30, and I'm still jittery & I have a headache. I went to the gym for mid day cardio, and sweated like a banshee. I have to go back for more cardio & weights in about a half hour..I'll let you know how my workout goes.

Comment

So how's it going red....

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
          So, I started some liquid Clen this morning.

OMG- am I freakin' jittery. I only took up to .25 on the dropper!!! I was thinking when I took it- there's no way just those couple of drops is going to do anything....

WHOA
          How many sprays is that equivalent to?

Comment

FB- still jittery!!! This is day #4, and my workouts are freaking AMAZING! I have been really sore this week. I have a ton more motivation and energy to continue w/ my 40 min cardio lunches and returning after work to do weights & a bit more cardio. Still only taking .25 ML which is equivalent to 2 pills. When I took the pill form a few years ago, I got up to 4 pills. I don't know if I could take 1.0 MLs!! Sonis said he took 1.0 like the first day in the AM, and he couldn't go to sleep that night..said he felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

It must be working, because I'm only eating about 65 carbs a day right now, and I got hypoglycemic yesterday during my lunch cardio...so something is working.. I'm sure it's a combination of everything I'm doing w/ my diet, lots of cardio & weights as well. I could only do like 30 minutes. I haven't gotten hypo-g since my show over 2 years ago.

The kind we have is Clenbuterol HCL. I couldn't find the maker....

PW- I have NO idea on how to convertm ML's to

Comment

RS - Maybe it's the way I'm reading your last post, but it almost sounds like you are saying being hypoglycemic is a good thing. Is that right? I always thought the opposite, but if you don't mind explaining I'd appreciate it.

Comment

No, no. I absolutely don't think it's good I got hypo-g yesterday.

I actually was kind of suprised when it happened. I mean, it's not like I'm no carbing. Yes, I have significantly increased my cardio and eating pretty close to a show diet, but as I said before, the last time this happened was when I was doing my show. And, when it did happen, I think I was only like 4 weeks out.

I thought my diet had a pretty good balance. I've been eating 1/2c oatmeal in the morning, and either a sweet potato or brown rice at meal #2... Other days I will not eat carbs at Meal #2, but eat them at #3, which is right when I go to the gym. So, I'm probably eating about 75/ day. I've noticed in the past that I am really carb sensitive. Meaning, my body holds onto carbs...But now based on yesterday, I guess I can burn them as well.

Today's cardio though had no problems. And, I had only had 1/2c oatmeal for carbs prior to my cardio.

Anyone have any thoughts/advice?

Comment

well, imho, it's a kiss issue

gives you energy, surpresses appetite, so you don't have desire to eat extra calories, you just don't have the want for them

as with anything, be careful, it's a marathon not a sprint

glad to see you in good spirits squirell, have fun

Comment

How's it going red....

Comment

It's going good....I started using it now I guess 4 weeks ago, and I've lost a little over 3% BF. So, that's fine with me.

I have had to increase the dosage steadily as you do build up an immunity rather quickly.

I still have great workouts, and now that I'm seeing results it motivates me to keep going!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                        It's going good....I started using it now I guess 4 weeks ago, and I've lost a little over 3% BF. So, that's fine with me.

I have had to increase the dosage steadily as you do build up an immunity rather quickly.

I still have great workouts, and now that I'm seeing results it motivates me to keep going!
                        I have lost another 1.5% BF...!!!! I'm so freakin' happy it is FINALLY coming OFF!! My body sure hung onto it after the whole miscarriage. I really can't believe how long. Of course, I did get a promotion, so stress from the new job, etc I'm sure didn't help, either.

Started doing no carbs last week w/ 1-2 carb meals per week. Cardio sessions this week were:
                        Mon- 1 hr 5 min
                        Tues- 20 min am before M1, and 30 min at the gym
                        Wed- 30 min after legs
                        Thurs- 45 min
                        Fri- 25 min after w/o
                        Sat- 30 min after weights, 20 min in afternoon
                        Sun- will probably do another 20 min walk before M1

Comment

Congrats Red - I know you must be thrilled! Are you doing two weeks on/two weeks off - or no? Are you using an ECA in between if so?

Comment

Actually, no. I'm doing like 5 days on, 2 days off one week....Then the next week I'll take it like every other day...I just switch it up a lot.

Lost almost another 1% BF this week....but not as much as past weeks, so I wonder if I'll have to start making some changes...

I started no carbing 2 weeks ago, so I really just need to stick with that I guess

Comment

Update...

I sort of slacked off the gym the past couple of weeks w/ Easter and my trip to Vegas.

So anyway- I started it back hard this week....I think I've list 12 lbs so far...Got about 10 more to go.

Here's my question, and maybe YJ would have an answer, BUT- on days that I have forgotten to take the Clen, and I do cardio- for 20 min+ - I have gotten hypoglycemic every time??? Sonis and I are baffled....we would have expected it to be the other way around...That when I do take the Clen I would get hypoglycemic because it's making my body burn calories much faster. At first I thought it was coincidence, or my body was just adjusting to the diet & exercise. But, I've been doing this diet & cardio for a good 3 months now...

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X