Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat meal or cheat day?

I'm kind of on the fence with this....

On one hand, it is good to pack all of your cheating into one day to get it all out of your system for the week. And, it compacts the calorie overload into one day.

But, on the other hand...when I do have a full say of cheating, I always feel like such a bloated lard ass at then end of a whole cheat day.

So, my question is do you all think it's better to have maybe 3 cheat meals at separate time thoughout the week, while sticking to the diet the other 4 meals of the day? I almost think that is better because you aren't wasting a whole day on cheating, and sticking to the diet for 90% of the time.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

If it's okay for a guy to give feedback here I would say just ONE cheat meal a week - focus on that meal and that meal alone - it keeps me excited about whatever I've decided to eat but at the same time it doesn't kill whatever I'm trying to accomplish...

Comment

It really depends if I am training for a show or not. If I am, I allow myself a cheat meal. A whole day is way too much for me. If I am not training for a show I allow a cheat day from time to time but definitely not every week.

Today will be a cheat day!! :D

Comment

Working...
      X