Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winny & 19-Norandrostenedione

Hello,
    I'm new to this board, but it was recommended to me by prolangtum that i come here because i had questions he felt would be best answered here.
    I've spent the better part of my day reading the posts and absorbing the information and i'm glad i've joined.

After much discussion, and anxiety and also exhausting my efforts in nutrition and sufficient cardio i decided to try a mild AS to help me along.
    I'm not new to working out. By all definitions i am a gym rat and have competed in bodybuilding. But as i get older, i have found it more difficult to cut and thought perhaps it was time to try a different avenue.

I began doing (orally) 5mg/day of winny in late August ~ an 8wk cycle.

What i noticed within 2wks, was a definate hardness, but no noticeable drops of any kind,
    (No changes in body composition or on the scale) or any side effects at all.
    My nutrition continued to be very clean and workouts consistent.
    It was suggested to me to also try 19-Norandrostenedione in addition to aid in fat loss.
    PH was also very new to me but i read as much as i could find on the subject and also asked a ton of questions from a few people @ Avant Lab's board.

Since I was already seeing some muscle hardness from the winny, i decided to begin taking 19-Norandrostenedione 2wks into my winny cylce.

Ok...about 4wks into the winny @ 5mg/day and two weeks into the 19-Nor @ 200mg/day (100 2x's a day) i experienced a sore throat...i got worried and wrote prolangtum and a couple of others for advice.
    i of course was worried for obvious reasons!
    They advised me to drop everything if the symptoms persisited any longer.

But on the 3rd day, it subsided and perhaps it was just the change in the weather..sinuses or whatever ~ but i've had nothing since and definately no change in my voice.

After two weeks into adding the 19-Nor, i had dropped 4% BF and gained 6.2lbs of lean mass! I was so excited!
    So now, another week later i'm at a total loss of 5.3%BF and have gained 8.4lbs of mass while my body weight has dropped only 1lb.

My question is this ~
    I have about 18days left on this cycle,
    Should i also stop taking the 19-Nor at the same time that i finish my cycle of winny?
    Maybe i can get some feedback on that. ~ "Cycling PH advice."

I have not experience any sides to speak of...perhaps a little sensitivity down south...but it's nice....
    :3some:
    but nothing else, like physical changes.

I'm pleased that i've had great strength gains in this time and i'm not opposed to trying this route again maybe next spring.
    perhaps winny and tren...
    any thoughts on that?

One thing i've read here that i haven't really paid much attention to until i read it was that some of the women had water retention w/ winstrol.
    Funny, i would feel a little swollen in the fingers every Friday when i have my BF% taken and my trainer would say ~ you're holding a little water ~
    but duh! it never occured to me why.
    Somehow, i missed that side effect somewhere.:sleep:

Anyway..i'd love to get some feedback or advice.
    Thanks.
    Ciao.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/mjcasey1962

sicily,

For obvious reasons can't help you with your questions.

Just wanted to say, welcome aboard, congratulations on your cycle, excellent results, and you have a cool sig.

Good Luck

Comment

lol!
      i appreciate that...thanks for stopping by...nice flag.
      :)
      Ciao.

Comment

bumping, for a good question

Comment

Working...
        X