Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beefcake
    replied
    I usually have these bouts where I got through a funk and not be motivated to do anything. It really sucks cause then I start to slack but not give a shit. I usually find watching some ufc or a bb'ng vid helps. You just have to do something to get your blood pumping to get you off to a good start.

Leave a comment:

• FitnessBrat
    replied
    Originally posted by blm
    Fuck it..have another cheeseburger and cheescake chunk....

J/K! :)

You'll be in there shortly. I find that when I openly discuss how frkn lazy and unmotivated I let myself become is about the same time I make a conscious decision to get my health back on track. You know you'll feel better when you do...so get movin woman.
    That's why I posted - I thought maybe "coming out" with my slacker ways would help get me in gear.....

Leave a comment:

• phatchopper
    replied
    try not to make it such a big deal in your mind and just get in there and you know you will feel better. Start with something small that you dont mind doing so much just to get your butt in the gym.

Leave a comment:

• blm
    replied
    Fuck it..have another cheeseburger and cheescake chunk....

J/K! :)

You'll be in there shortly. I find that when I openly discuss how frkn lazy and unmotivated I let myself become is about the same time I make a conscious decision to get my health back on track. You know you'll feel better when you do...so get movin woman.

Leave a comment:

• FitnessBrat
    started a topic WTF!

WTF!

Seems to be my problem! I can NOT get motivated to get my ass in gear and eat properly or even workout properly. The pant size I *normally* wear are like skin- tight - I feel like crap - I look like crap - so why can't I get moving?? I just bought a new bikini to help motivate me lol - maybe I should wear it around for a day/or post pictures on my refrigerator *barf*
Working...
X