WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!

Seems to be my problem! I can NOT get motivated to get my ass in gear and eat properly or even workout properly. The pant size I *normally* wear are like skin- tight - I feel like crap - I look like crap - so why can't I get moving?? I just bought a new bikini to help motivate me lol - maybe I should wear it around for a day/or post pictures on my refrigerator *barf*

Fuck it..have another cheeseburger and cheescake chunk....

J/K! :)

You'll be in there shortly. I find that when I openly discuss how frkn lazy and unmotivated I let myself become is about the same time I make a conscious decision to get my health back on track. You know you'll feel better when you do...so get movin woman.

Comment

try not to make it such a big deal in your mind and just get in there and you know you will feel better. Start with something small that you dont mind doing so much just to get your butt in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by blm

You'll be in there shortly. I find that when I openly discuss how frkn lazy and unmotivated I let myself become is about the same time I make a conscious decision to get my health back on track. You know you'll feel better when you do...so get movin woman.
        That's why I posted - I thought maybe "coming out" with my slacker ways would help get me in gear.....

Comment

I usually have these bouts where I got through a funk and not be motivated to do anything. It really sucks cause then I start to slack but not give a shit. I usually find watching some ufc or a bb'ng vid helps. You just have to do something to get your blood pumping to get you off to a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by phatchopper
            try not to make it such a big deal in your mind and just get in there and you know you will feel better. Start with something small that you dont mind doing so much just to get your butt in the gym.

But that's the problem - I started with playing racquetball just to get IN the gym. But now that's all I want to do - I don't mind cardio but I have a hard time "wanting" to lift....

Comment

Originally posted by blm

Right after you said that I was offered a piece of cheesecake at Sam's lol....

Comment

Maybe you should consider the fact that because of scheduling/prior commitment issues you're not going to be with your boyfriend over the next several weekends when he will be surrounded by fitness competitors etc - that would motivate the fuck out of me if the roles were reversed - although it is VERY discouraging/disheartening/distressing/depressing :bawl:...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                  Maybe you should consider the fact that because of scheduling/prior commitment issues you're not going to be with your boyfriend over the next several weekends when he will be surrounded by fitness competitors etc - that would motivate the fuck out of me if the roles were reversed - although it is VERY discouraging/disheartening/distressing/depressing :bawl:...
                  If I WAS going to be there - you better believe I'd be motivated. But since I'm not - that doesn't really do anything for me at this moment. Just the fact that you're in the shape you are should motivate me!

You better stay the away from those fit chics! :cursin:
                  Last edited by FitnessBrat; 03-29-07, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Remember bro, if the pants are skin tight right now, then you know it's just going to go downhill from here. Better start shopping for a replacement when you're around them fitness hotties. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                      If I WAS going to be there - you better believe I'd be motivated. But since I'm not - that doesn't really do anything for me at this moment. Just the fact that you're in the shape you are should motivate me!

You better stay the away from those fit chics! :cursin:
                      Bah - I don't feel like I'm in any shape to be motivating anyone at this point...

Besides - the ONLY fit chic I want/need/desire is a BRAT :P....

Now get your ass in gear!

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                        Remember bro, if the pants are skin tight right now, then you know it's just going to go downhill from here. Better start shopping for a replacement when you're around them fitness hotties. LOL
                        Nah - she only gets better with time - she is like that Whiskey marketing campaign where the longer you wait the more she has to offer ;)

And you should see her Mom :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake

OMG - what a douchebag you are! :spank:

Comment

Now get your ass in gear!

Yes sir...

I've lost 2 lbs since the last time I told you my weight - that has to count for something lol :P

Comment

And you should see her Mom :woot:
                              Ah ha, now your true motives come out. Never thought you were the milf hunter type. :bravonew:

Comment

Working...
                              X