Weird Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Question

I have some loose skin on my lower abdomen - do you think there are certain exercises that could help "thicken" my waist to compensate?

I'm assuming a tummy tuck is the ONLY thing that's going to make me happy....

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
    I have some loose skin

So that's how you're referring to FH these days.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
      So that's how you're referring to FH these days.
      :laughnew:

Comment

Maybe some sauna time might help.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          Maybe some sauna time might help.
          I'm always in the sauna - unfortunately that's not going to help....

Comment

Well, first off- what is the loose skin caused from? Was it caused from a big loss of weight? If so, how long has it been that way? With constant diet and exercise, the skin should go back to normal after some time. Obviusly the skin stretches when people gain weight. (In fact a guy we know who competes, he did a show, and after the show pigged out, and suddently got that loose skin; even at contest time. It can go back to where it was, but it takes time.

Comment

It's really not what you think it is babydoll - most of it is in your head and you already know where I stand on the level of perfection I think you're at...

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                Well, first off- what is the loose skin caused from? Was it caused from a big loss of weight? If so, how long has it been that way? With constant diet and exercise, the skin should go back to normal after some time. Obviusly the skin stretches when people gain weight. (In fact a guy we know who competes, he did a show, and after the show pigged out, and suddently got that loose skin; even at contest time. It can go back to where it was, but it takes time.
                No - it's from having a baby/c-section. I was pretty little when I got pregnant and had a big baby. I've dieted hard to see what the end "result" would be and unfortunately it's just not going to ever disappear. I guess the only reason I asked about "thickening" my waist was because I saw a girl at the gym who looked like she had the same type of problem - but with a thicker waist and abs - and it wasn't bad at all. But she was a bigger person in general than I am - so I'm sure I'm just dancing around the impossible!

I think I'll just go with the abdominoplasty. I'm not having anymore kids, so there's not really any reason not too (except I'm scared to be hunched over in pain!).

Comment

Working...
                X