var & increased appetite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all...
    house, i don't disbelieve red, nor is what she said something that i 'don't wanna hear' what i post about is truly how my body feels, i'm sorry if you don't like hearing this.
    since my last post i have cut out the pasta. and i have included beans into the diet.
    sorry if you feel i have wasted reds time.
    and red, sorry if you feel i have wasted your time as well...know that what you say i deem in high regard cos i know that its your pic in your avatar.

i've got a week left. like i said, a week ago, after the pasta didn't work i tried beans, lo and behold, beans are good for me, and i don't find myself feeling dumpy and heavy.
    since i started this cycle, i have gained two kilos, mostly muscle...and i feel really good.

thanks again for all your help, and i'm sorry if i have offended anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TankGirl
      hi all...
      house, i don't disbelieve red, nor is what she said something that i 'don't wanna hear' what i post about is truly how my body feels, i'm sorry if you don't like hearing this.
      since my last post i have cut out the pasta. and i have included beans into the diet.
      sorry if you feel i have wasted reds time.
      and red, sorry if you feel i have wasted your time as well...know that what you say i deem in high regard cos i know that its your pic in your avatar.

i've got a week left. like i said, a week ago, after the pasta didn't work i tried beans, lo and behold, beans are good for me, and i don't find myself feeling dumpy and heavy.
      since i started this cycle, i have gained two kilos, mostly muscle...and i feel really good.

thanks again for all your help, and i'm sorry if i have offended anyone.

That's great news. Brown rice never fills me up so much,s o you may want to give that a try. But, baby steps, right? So, if beans work for you, then stick with beans.

And you didn't so much offend me, I was mostly just disappointed that you were going to waste the potential of AAS.

Comment

Working...
      X