Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH- long term effects

So, I have a question....

I took GH back when I did my show which was almost 3 years ago. Side effects, from what I can remember; were sleepiness, good sleep, fat loss, and rejuvenation of the skin. I also noticed my feet/hands/arms would fall asleep, so to speak; at a much faster pace than before.

Now, for a few months now...well, actually for longer than that; I've noticed I'll wake up and my hands will be asleep. I know that that's possible when anyone sleeps, but it probably happens once or twice a week.

Anyone have any insight to this? I mean, our bodies produce GH on it's own, and I haven't done it for quite sometime obviously. I know that it's prescribed for older adults as well to help reverse the process of aging, but is there any info on the long term effects?

yes, but at your age it should be no issue, pituitary is resilient, and all ur doing with gh is stimulating pituitary to ramp up and produce more, same theory as test usage, once you stopped u went back to normal

if there was damage, which in all i've read, have read nothing about damaged pituitary's from use or long term use, as a matter of fact, that's why it's liked, actually super safe, anyways, if there was damage you'd know it by now

it's probably something super simple, like your sleeping in a weird position, tossing and turning which you normally don't do, and blood is just decreased to that area temporarily

Comment

My hands still tingle like they did when I was running Jintropin. Haven't been on Jin for over a year. May just be some nerves getting pressed on.

Comment

Originally posted by trip
        if there was damage, which in all i've read, have read nothing about damaged pituitary's from use or long term use, as a matter of fact, that's why it's liked, actually super safe, anyways, if there was damage you'd know it by now

it's probably something super simple, like your sleeping in a weird position, tossing and turning which you normally don't do, and blood is just decreased to that area temporarily
        Does the pituitary have a role with the nervous system? Sorry, I'm not very anatomy inclined...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          My hands still tingle like they did when I was running Jintropin. Haven't been on Jin for over a year. May just be some nerves getting pressed on.
          What do you think would be pressing on the nerves?

That's sorta what I'm saying. I notice that my extremities seem to fall asleep faster than pre GH

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
            What do you think would be pressing on the nerves?

That's sorta what I'm saying. I notice that my extremities seem to fall asleep faster than pre GH
            Alot of people that exercise with weights get pinched nerves and such. I would bet that it has nothing to do with GH.

Comment

pituitary is too gh production

what

testicles are too test production

Comment

Originally posted by trip
                pituitary is too gh production

what

testicles are too test production
                Thanks. I'm sure I knew that back in the day, but it's been so long, I needed a refresher course.

Comment

Working...
                X