quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

Hey, girls. How are everyone doing? Haven't posted here in a very long time. Got a quick question. I am getting ready to do a var/winny-tab cycle. I am not new to steroids or cycles. I have done var before and eq. My question is about the winny? What should my dosage be and for how long? I have been reading here about winny, but not to much about the best way to dose is. Should I start both together or start 1 then the other?
    Quick, question about diet. Keep cals high correct? When I was on the eq, I ate a ton.
    Last edited by fitnessgal; 05-17-07, 01:48 AM.

Winny dose can/should be kept around 5mg-10mg...

You never said what this cycle is for (contest, leaning out, bulking etc) - that will dictate what your diet should look like - but yes - your calories can be kept higher than normal since AAS will increase your need for food...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      Winny dose can/should be kept around 5mg-10mg...

You never said what this cycle is for (contest, leaning out, bulking etc) - that will dictate what your diet should look like - but yes - your calories can be kept higher than normal since AAS will increase your need for food...
      I second that.

In addition, although cals are kept higher than when not taking AAS, they shouldn't be out of control. What sort of diet are you planning on? High fat, high protein, etc?

Comment

I currently do a high protein, mod carb, mod fat. I was wanting to put on a little bit more weight/size with this winny/anavar.

Comment

Originally posted by fitnessgal
          I currently do a high protein, mod carb, mod fat. I was wanting to put on a little bit more weight/size with this winny/anavar.

Ok, so what does a day of food look like for you right now?

Comment

this was today (it varies day to day, depends on what I cook)- keep in mind, also, i work 3rd shift. so, i'm up at 4p to 8am. i am naturally an ectomorph? (the skinny one)

m1-4:30pm(wake up) oats w/ scoop protein

workout- weights- back and bi/cardio(15-20min, mild to mod)

m2-7:00pm- 1 scoop protein, 25g, 1 cup mixed fruit, 1/4 cup oats- shake w/ mulitpak vitamin's and milk thistle

m3-8pm- 4 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 light whole wheat muffin (25 carbs, 100cal) sometimes I put some cottage cheese on my muffin or 1/2 cup oats

m4- 11pm- 4 oz chicken breast, 2 oz. whole wheat pasta, 1 1/2 cup mixed green/spinach salad w/ 1 tbsp. olive oil/balsalmic dressing

m5- 2am-3 oz. beef, 3 oz red potato, 1 cup green/yellow beans

snack- 5am- handful mixed nuts (almonds/walnuts) apple

m6- 7am- 4 egg whites w/ efa

Comment

I'm not sure how your life was when you cycled before, but I know from expierence, working 3rd shift makes everything a lot harder. I don't care how long you work it, your body can only somewhat adjust. Humans just weren't meant to stay up all night. I know when I worked the graveyard (on and off cycle) my diet never seemed to work quite right and my workouts weren't a 100% for the majority. I swear as soon as I switched simply from graveyard to evening, everything improved so much. I guess what I'm getting at is to stay positive and work hard, but remember your body is already being challenged in an unusual way.

Comment

bump for red, could you take a look at my diet thanks
                here's what i ate today:
                m1-(wake up) 1/2 cup oats w/ 1 scoop protein
                m2 (post workout) 1 scoop protein, 1/4 cup oats, 1 cup fruit
                m3- 4 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 whole wheat light eglish muffin w/ 2 tbsp cottage cheese on top; 1/2 cup sugar free apple sauce (i know real fruit is better, but i was out)
                m4- 1 cup turkey chili- ground turkey, black beans, tomatoes w/ 1/3 cup whole wheat pasta
                m5- 3 oz chicken, 1 cup green/yellow beans, 3 oz red potato
                snack- mixed nuts
                if hungry, i will go home and have some egg whites
                this winny is making me ravenous!
                Last edited by fitnessgal; 05-25-07, 12:15 AM. Reason: add more

Comment

bump for red, could you take a look at my diet thanks
                  here's what i ate today:
                  m1-(wake up) 1/2 cup oats w/ 1 scoop protein
                  m2 (post workout) 1 scoop protein, 1/4 cup oats, 1 cup fruit
                  m3- 4 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1 whole wheat light eglish muffin w/ 2 tbsp cottage cheese on top; 1/2 cup sugar free apple sauce (i know real fruit is better, but i was out)
                  m4- 1 cup turkey chili- ground turkey, black beans, tomatoes w/ 1/3 cup whole wheat pasta
                  m5- 3 oz chicken, 1 cup green/yellow beans, 3 oz red potato
                  snack- mixed nuts
                  if hungry, i will go home and have some egg whites
                  this winny is making me ravenous!

EAT MORE, EAT MORE, EAT MORE. You and Tankgirl have the right Idea, but you need way more cals to benefit from your cycles. First of all- you can't count a PWO shake as a meal. It's processed too quickly. So, based on that- you are only eating 4 meals. When bulking, at least 6 meals is ideal for women. Ingest 35-40gms of protein at each meal time

M1- add 4 egg whites, 1 whole
                  M2- add another scoop of protein
                  M3- add 3oz lean beef patty
                  M4- how much turkey is actually in there? make sure it's at least 6oz
                  M5- increase meat amt by 3oz. Also- throw red meat in there twice a week
                  M6- 6 egg white omelet w/ peppers & mushrooms

Keep snacking on nuts

Comment

thanks a bunch. i think i can handle that. as far as meal one. i should eat all of that before i go to the gym? i usually give myself about 45 to hour after eating (that's all the time i got)
                    Last edited by fitnessgal; 05-30-07, 01:41 AM.

Comment

thanks a bunch. i think i can handle that. as far as meal one. i should eat all of that before i go to the gym? i usually give myself about 45 to hour after eating (that's all the time i got)
                      Yes ma'am. Haven't you ever heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day? ;). In addition, eating solid food at this time is crucial- especially if you're going to the gym right after. By eating just the shake, it's processed way too quickly, and your muscles are being depleted of nutrients shortly after you begin your workout. Your body needs some type of energy to sustain your workout. You should have better workouts as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X