WTF ever happened to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF ever happened to...

Sana, Irishgirl, Taleigh21, xxxkazzxxx, Puddles & Dreamgirl????

Where are you guys? We used to have such nice little chats!

Now, it's just me and FB having to make out!

And Malibu Barbie....

Red needs new goods! :P

Comment

Sana has no time to get online at work like she used too.

Puddles I don't believe is into working out or fitness in general anymore.

Dreamgirl posts once in awhile. Not often.

I dont really know who the others are.

As long as I have my 2 bitches here, I am all good! :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

WHAT???? WHY NOT????

Comment

:kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
            WHAT???? WHY NOT????
            dont know, just my thought. when she was still on the boards she seemed to be getting further away from this lifestyle. then her and stromba pretty much disappeared. only conclusion i can come to is that they aren't into it anymore. i would love to see her back around though.

Comment

irishgirl is engaged, hangs out at fitchics, she's busy with new job and man

don't know taleigh

Comment

Puddles was over at IPOP and stated that she asked to not be a mod anymore and something else to that effect. Haven't seen her since. Taleigh was only around for a little bit.

Comment

Well, we need some more chickies, boys!

Comment

Well my wife reads things here and there and has really got into lifting the last couple months. She's pretty busy and a little intimidated, but maybe I can get her to post some.

Comment

Sana has no time to get online at work like she used too.

Dreamgirl posts once in awhile. Not often.

I dont really know who the others are.

Well aren't you just sweet :P

Comment

Im alive. Too much work and no time for internet. Not to mention becoming a huge slack arse with training. But at my deepest darkest point (very noticeable cellulite and a stomach roll) I have managed to re-focus. I know what it is I have to do, it's just doing it all over again that's the hard part. But better late than never.

Sorry you are not 100% happy with how your going RS. I believe had I of atleast found time to visit the sight between working and sleep and kept up with the inspiration here, I may not have gotton so far off track. I realise now it was a lame excuse to use rediculous work hours as the reason for slacking in training, and see it was just a huge case of extreme dis organisation. And may I also add, too much wine after a hard day or nights work! Was so much easier to get home and pour a glass of wine than it was to get motivated and train!

So for the last few weeks I have been slowly getting back into it. I just need to make sure I dont use the weather as an excuse now. Its the start of winter here, and there is nothing at all appealing about exercise out in the freezing cold.

Comment

Hey everyone I am here... just haven't been posting...

As for me, I am back down to 123 lbs. I did it by listening to some really wierd advice from my trainer. After Thanksgiving and at 142 lbs. and after 3 years of not loosing my baby weight. I was told to stop working out. Which I did and I also changed my diet to eating just a more round about foods, normal protein levels, no more shakes...

AND... within 2 months ALL the extra weight came off. I look great. My knees have really stopped hurting. My trainer said that she had thought because I was so super obsessed with loosing weight, and upping, my cardio and my lifting... that I was making my body not allow me to loose any weight...

I now look how I wanted to look all along, I would love to look harder, but loosing the 20 lbs. did wonders also for my self esteem. I really feel better about myself. I always felt fat and grosse. (I'm only 5'2)

Now I work out in the gym about 3 times a week. I do more of RS circut training, which I like- it seems more fast paced and I like it.

I am also still really strong, I can do tons of pull ups!

My stomach is back to being completely flat. Yea for me!

Comment

Good to have you back!!

Comment

I got a call from Puddles a month or so ago. Hadn't talked to her in about a year.
                              She mentioned her back was giving her trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X