winny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winny

when can i expect to notice the winny? just curious. i am taking oral and have been on for 1 week. thanks

Originally posted by fitnessgal
    when can i expect to notice the winny? just curious. i am taking oral and have been on for 1 week. thanks
    Everyone is different, but for orals in women; it's usually about 2-3 weeks.

Comment

another quick one. i am currently on 5mg(oral) winny day(2.5 x 2 a day) coming up on the end of my second week. should I bump to 10mg or stay where I am at?

Comment

How long of a cycle are you planning on doing?

Comment

i was thinking 6-8 weeks wasn't sure yet, what do you think?

Comment

8 week is to long for an oral 17-aa 6 weeks at the longest.

Comment

If you are at the end of the 2nd week, I would bump up your dosage to 7.5. See how that does, and if there are any more noticeable sides. If not, the following week you could bump it to 10

Comment

thanks a bunch.

Comment

fitnessgal how is the winny going now what is your bf difference. i have taken primabolan before for strength. now lookin to cut for summer. What is the mg/ml on winny. would any1 consider just drinking the animal version. stanazol. to save $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Issa
                    fitnessgal how is the winny going now what is your bf difference. i have taken primabolan before for strength. now lookin to cut for summer. What is the mg/ml on winny. would any1 consider just drinking the animal version. stanazol. to save $$$$.
                    you can drink winny yes, not sure how it will save you money though. you would be taking the same amount as the shots.

Comment

sorry if i confused you i was asking if there was any major difference between stanazol the animal brand compared to winny, as like deca is to equipoise.

Comment

fitness girl how is your cycle goin

Comment

Originally posted by Issa
                          sorry if i confused you i was asking if there was any major difference between stanazol the animal brand compared to winny, as like deca is to equipoise.
                          i am not familiar with the animal brand. the pharmaceutical name for winny is Stanozolol and that certainly dosent imply animal brand. are you talking about an actual brand name?

Comment

Working...
                          X