water gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• water gain

im on winny. no sides as of yet, except water gain. anything i can do to combat this or just ride it out through the cycle and take care of it when im done

You shouldn't be holding water from taking winny - check your diet/water/supplement intake...

Comment

Actually, I held a lot of water with Winny. In fact, in my experience, women tend to hold a lot more water on Winny versus other compounds. That's one of the reasons I don't like Winny.

FG- there's little you can do to combat the water gain...You can try some OTC water pills to help with some of it. Didn't you just up your dose? That is obviously contributing to the edema, because I don't recall you mentioning it before. You could maybe cut your dose down to 7.5 if you don't like the water gain. Keep in mind- the water will come off once you lower your dose, or come off completely.

Comment

Sorry Red - just hasn't been what I've seen others experience - I know two women that are on Winny all by itself as well and they aren't holding ANY water which is what made things seem easy to diagnose...

Anyways - this thread just goes to show not everyone is the same I suppose....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981

Anyways - this thread just goes to show not everyone is the same I suppose....
          yep. i had a guy the other day ask me what i am running. told him 500 mgs of test every 6 days and he says the following, "why do you big guys never tell the truth about your dosages". LOL. he was running a 1500mgs a week..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            yep. i had a guy the other day ask me what i am running. told him 500 mgs of test every 6 days and he says the following, "why do you big guys never tell the truth about your dosages". LOL. he was running a 1500mgs a week..

Foggy- everyone is different...In fact, I've found that people who are more prone to holding water in general (ME), even while not on cycle.

Bounce- that's so funny you said that. People don't seem to understand that they don't have to run 1500mgs of whatever to get the same results as 600. It's all about how you eat and lift in order to see the gains. Too many people just want the drugs to do the work for them

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
              Bounce- that's so funny you said that. People don't seem to understand that they don't have to run 1500mgs of whatever to get the same results as 600.

They just want prostrate growth to be directly proportional to muscle growth, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                They just want prostrate growth to be directly proportional to muscle growth, lol.
                :laughnew:

Comment

Working...
                X