Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid oral winny

http://i10.tinypic.com/4xyk091.jpg

ever heard of it? liquid to be taken orally instead of injection...

It looks super generic - like nail polish remover or something lol...

Comment

hhmmm. bottle does look generic i guess. but what are your thoughts on liquid/oral?

Comment

Originally posted by deez
        hhmmm. bottle does look generic i guess. but what are your thoughts on liquid/oral?

I think if I wanted oral - I'd buy tabs. Is that from some place/someone reputable to you?

Comment

yes, but i'm unable to find any info on it in this form...

Comment

looks like shit. i wouldn't use that garbage if you paid me.

Comment

yeah. i think i agree. what makes it look like shit or any idea what kind of shit it is? or where it comes from? trying to find info so i can inform the person who bought it...

Comment

Originally posted by deez
                yeah. i think i agree. what makes it look like shit or any idea what kind of shit it is? or where it comes from? trying to find info so i can inform the person who bought it...
                what makes it looks like shit? the fact that it is in a small shampoo bottle. what kind of shit is it? could be piss for all we know. where does it come from? coudl have came from the bathroom of some ghetto.

seriously dude, why would you buy that crap not knowing a thing about it. it could be poison. don't use it. through the shit in the garbage.

Comment

geez. well yeah, obviously something fishy about it. my entire purpose of trying to obtain info. simply wondering if anyone had ever heard/seen anything like it...

Comment

well the answer is no, nobody knows what that crap is.

just looking out for ya bro. dont use it.

Comment

The first red flag is that it doesn't even appear to have a manufacturer's name on it.

So, on the surface, it looks like someone printed out a label, and stuck it on a shampoo bottle.

As for liquid Winny, I've never heard of it, nor would I have any idea how to dose it

Comment

Working...
                      X