diuretics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diuretics

ok, so i started some diurectics today to lose a little of the water weight my winny caused. how long do i stay on them? week or 2 I have never used anything like this before.

What are you running/what type of diuretic do you have?

Comment

i am taking the mhp diuretics (over the counter stuff) 4 in morn/4 in afternoon

Comment

I'm not so familiar w/ what MHP is.

BUT-

As for the winny water weight, you're just going to have to wait it out. The diuretics are only going to be a temporary solution. Meaning, they will only work for that day,and not so much for the long term. I understand you want to dump the water, but your body is just going to have to work it out naturally. That's just one of the down sides to using product. I think I even tried taking some diuertics once post cycle, and they did very little. (PS- foghat, don't yell at me!!)

Comment

What's in MHP: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/xpel.html
          What's In It?

Serving Size: 4 Capsules
          Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin B12 50mg
          Magnesium (from electrolyte blend) 100mg
          Calcium (from electrolyte blend) 200mg
          Potassium (from electrolyte blend) 90mg

Xeritone-PSD Herbal Diuretic Blend: 1,200mg
          Buchu leaf (Barosma betulina), Cornsilk stylus (Zea mays), Couchgrass rhizome(Agropyron repens), Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens), Juniper berry fruit (Juniperus communis), Uva ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi), Dandelion root 5:1 extract (20% taraxasterol and 3% choline), Horsetail extract (7% soluble silica)(whole plant)

Electrolyte Blend: 1,141mg
          Calcium carbonate, potassium citrate, calcium gluconate and magnesium oxide

Green tea leaf & Guarana seed extract: 120mg
          (providing 75mg caffeine)

Other Ingredients:
          Gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.

Directions: Take 4 capsules with 16 oz. of water, twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. Do not exceed recommended dosage.

Warnings: Green Tea and Guarana extract contain natural caffeine and should not be used by those wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Comment

agree with red.

Comment

Working...
            X